Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ATTN: RW!

Started by Angry White Male, December 01, 2016, 06:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Mel is right, for a change. What breeders tell you and reality are two different things. So called micro pigs can grow beyond the 20 to 80 pound claims.

Listen to Mel, he has a lot of experience with pigs. He even married one once.....unfortunately for poor Mel, she didn't like him enough to stick around in their sty.  :nea:

BTW, let's look at this realistically, WTF would Ace know about what an animal shelter would "recommend"? Seems to me that most animal shelters would "recommend" NOT to shoot your FUCKING CAT.

Food for thought.

GORDY GAMBINO

That woman was ok on the eyes Ace was out of his league there , punching above his weight.

Then like all krauts he got cocky and told her if she didn't like his bed pissing alky antics she could fuck off and the fucken bitch left the cat behind so he shot it. But really he wishes it was his alky cop mom he shot cos she was a cunt and he never slept and was a cunt at school. He should have drugged the wif and put on his SS uniform yelling out Auschwitz liebe arbeit macht frei while arse fucking her.

And you Wulf can go take a flying fuck.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Wulf

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"That woman was ok on the eyes Ace was out of his league there , punching above his weight.

Then like all krauts he got cocky and told her if she didn't like his bed pissing alky antics she could fuck off and the fucken bitch left the cat behind so he shot it. But really he wishes it was his alky cop mom he shot cos she was a cunt and he never slept and was a cunt at school. He should have drugged the wif and put on his SS uniform yelling out Auschwitz liebe arbeit macht frei while arse fucking her.

:laugh3:

Speaking of pigs, look at the warthog that just stuck his snout out of his subterranean burrow.

You are going to have to be sportin some bigger tusks than what you got if you are going to tell me to fuck off, you debauched, tub of guts. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yeah, Fash.  The pig stays at 30 pounds.

Just like your Mods stay at NASA level qualifications...

Compared to our crybaby trolls.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"That woman was ok on the eyes Ace was out of his league there , punching above his weight.

:laugh3:

Speaking of pigs, look at the warthog that just stuck his snout out of his subterranean burrow.

You are going to have to be sportin some bigger tusks than what you got if you are going to tell me to fuck off, you debauched, tub of guts. :laugh3:

Whattsa matter had enough fun smashing Oberons ass all over the place.  ac_beating

Thank you for doing my dirty work.

When I need more crap done I will pm you since we now are best mates ya cunt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"Mel is right, for a change. What breeders tell you and reality are two different things. So called micro pigs can grow beyond the 20 to 80 pound claims.

It's not often I receive any praise for anything I do...  In fact, it's a frustrating rarity.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Welcome back Mel..

It seems like just yesterday you announced you were done here also.