Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

ATTN: RW!

Started by Angry White Male, December 01, 2016, 06:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/You+pig+_ab450cd9fddbc07f067779d06062aca6.jpg">

Angry White Male

Pigs make pretty bad pets.  Even "mini-pigs," which are nothing more than pot belly pigs.

I hope this isn't your pet.

The shelters are clogged with the "latest craze" in pets, mini-pigs being one of them.

They grow to 100...  150 pound animals.  They eat a lot.  They shit a lot.

I hope you didn't buy one.

And the Ikea furniture?  Peel the "F" assembly part sticker off the $10 table...  It's the small details that count.  I use lighter fluid to wipe remaining glue residue off of my items.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Pigs make pretty bad pets.  Even "mini-pigs," which are nothing more than pot belly pigs.

I hope this isn't your pet.

The shelters are clogged with the "latest craze" in pets, mini-pigs being one of them.

They grow to 100...  150 pound animals.  They eat a lot.  They shit a lot.

I hope you didn't buy one.

And the Ikea furniture?  Peel the "F" assembly part sticker off the $10 table...  It's the small details that count.  I use lighter fluid to wipe remaining glue residue off of my items.

When I worked in Pennsylvania, I had a neighbor that had one. It was no more than fifty pounds.

GORDY GAMBINO

No wedding ring shows just what sort of harlot Tips is.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Then you know it's not my hand, eh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Yes Tips I know that .

I also know youse is a harlot.

Nice.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"When I worked in Pennsylvania, I had a neighbor that had one. It was no more than fifty pounds.

It may not have been full grown (takes a few years), or it was starved.

There is no pig in existence (mini or otherwise) that has an adult weight of even CLOSE to 50 pounds!

GORDY GAMBINO

Depends on how many legs its still got left on when ya weigh it.

hahahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Looks like Eds hand....

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Looks like Eds hand....

It kinda does!  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"When I worked in Pennsylvania, I had a neighbor that had one. It was no more than fifty pounds.

It may not have been full grown (takes a few years), or it was starved.

There is no pig in existence (mini or otherwise) that has an adult weight of even CLOSE to 50 pounds!

Not so, there are micro pigs bred to be pets that weigh 40-65 lbs.

http://animals.mom.me/smallest-kind-pig-can-pet-1036.html">http://animals.mom.me/smallest-kind-pig ... -1036.html">http://animals.mom.me/smallest-kind-pig-can-pet-1036.html

Micro Pigs

While micro pigs, also known as teacup pigs, are quite small when they're little, they mature to between 40 and 65 pounds. While that isn't large for a pig -- commercial meat breeds top out at 800 pounds -- it's not a small pet. If you want a pig the size of a medium breed dog, the micro pig is a good bet.

Angry White Male

You're wrong, Herman.

There's a reason that all animal shelters around the world recommend against owning a "pet pig."

Even "Micro Pigs" can and will grow to well above 100 pounds.  This is when owners can no longer really handle a 150 lb "house pet," and will simply give it away.

I suggest you do more research.  There is NO small adult pig.

This pet is just a novelty...  Sadly, most owners of novelty pets have small brains, and cannot be convinced otherwise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You're wrong, Herman.

There's a reason that all animal shelters around the world recommend against owning a "pet pig."

Even "Micro Pigs" can and will grow to well above 100 pounds.  This is when owners can no longer really handle a 150 lb "house pet," and will simply give it away.

I suggest you do more research.  There is NO small adult pig.

This pet is just a novelty...  Sadly, most owners of novelty pets have small brains, and cannot be convinced otherwise.

Not according to the link he provided Mel..

It says those pigs grow no bigger than a medium sized dog.

Angry White Male

Yeah, Fash.  The pig stays at 30 pounds.

Just like your Mods stay at NASA level qualifications...