The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I like the friendly atmosphere here

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 22, 2016, 08:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

It's so darn nice.

Nobody has an unkind word for anyone.

All thoughts are respected.

It's sort of like a neighbourhood bar, if you live in a really bad 'hood.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"It's so darn nice.

Like some cheese with that whine troll?

Gay Boy Roberto

Shen Li is one of politest posters on the Internet; always gracious and full of hugs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Shen Li is one of politest posters on the Internet; always gracious and full of hugs

I'm not RW. Kissing my sexy ass does not work with me.

Gay Boy Roberto

Shen Li is like a box of chocolates - so good

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"It's so darn nice.

I like it here.

Renee

Homo Bob's HS yearbook picture......

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c5/b6/d8/c5b6d804997022505ca791635da7cf6b.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Homo Bob's HS yearbook picture......

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c5/b6/d8/c5b6d804997022505ca791635da7cf6b.jpg">

ac_toofunny

RW

My bestie had a sweatshirt that said SWEATSHIRT across the front.  She would wear a jean jacket over it when it got cold so all you would see is the EATSHI part.  People used to freak.  It was hilarious.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My bestie had a sweatshirt that said SWEATSHIRT across the front.  She would wear a jean jacket over it when it got cold so all you would see is the EATSHI part.  People used to freak.  It was hilarious.

I'm glad my children wear a uniform.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"My bestie had a sweatshirt that said SWEATSHIRT across the front.  She would wear a jean jacket over it when it got cold so all you would see is the EATSHI part.  People used to freak.  It was hilarious.

It's a good idea when you have kids from high income and low income families in the same school.

RW

She and I went to Catholic school together but sometimes you just need a SWEATSHIRT to get you through the day.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

She and I went to Catholic school together but sometimes you just need a SWEATSHIRT to get you through the day.

You wore a uniform RW?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It's a good idea when you have kids from high income and low income families in the same school.

We know people who have their children in the public school system who would like to see uniforms mandatory.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"

You wore a uniform RW?

Yep.
Beware of Gaslighters!