Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Bricktop, September 22, 2016, 06:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Maybe u can snap a few pics next time Flashy.

Shen Li took pictures of my backside(without my knowledge) and posted them on this forum a couple of years ago.

:sneaky2:

This forum could use a photo album, but I don't know how the rest of you feel about it.

We actually have a Private Polka area where pictures can be posted without fear anyone other than members will see them. That section is by invitation only.

Oh, I think Fash mentioned that to me at an earlier date. It sounds more appealing to me now than before.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Maybe u can snap a few pics next time Flashy.

Shen Li took pictures of my backside(without my knowledge) and posted them on this forum a couple of years ago.

:sneaky2:

This forum could use a photo album, but I don't know how the rest of you feel about it.

We actually have a Private Polka area where pictures can be posted without fear anyone other than members will see them. That section is by invitation only.

Oh, I think Fash mentioned that to me at an earlier date. It sounds more appealing to me now than before.

I can change your permissions to make you a member if you like..

I just recently became a member of PP and if there are no objections I am inviting you..

If you would like to see it, send me a pm.