News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Black Lives Matter rally gone really bad in Dallas - 12 cops hit in all - 5 dead

Started by cc, July 07, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"No worries slim. I'd choose my life and lifestyle any day of the week Jersey girl. Sorry not bald either. Admit it. Your personal life is in shambles. Figured that out on day one.

Not bald???..Bullshit. We've all seen the pics....it's comb-over city. :laugh3:

Your hairline has receeded all the way back to your fuckin ears. You could screen a movie on your forehead, FFS.  :laugh3:

Everyone knows that most Jewish men go prematurely bald. It's a genetic defect caused by centuries of close interbreeding. It's just like Tay-Sachs, Bloom Syndrom, retinal degeneration and Gauche disease.

Go fuck yourself, you bullshiting spammer.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"No worries slim. I'd choose my life and lifestyle any day of the week Jersey girl. Sorry not bald either. Admit it. Your personal life is in shambles. Figured that out on day one.

Your hairline has receeded all the way back to your fuckin ears. You could screen a movie on your forehead, FFS.  :laugh3:

Everyone knows that most Jewish men go prematurely bald. It's a genetic defect caused by centuries of close interbreeding. It's just like Tay-Sachs, Bloom Syndrom, retinal degeneration and Gauche disease.

Balding men can be attractive.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Some can but it helps if they have half a brain. Twenty Nickels has neither so he's SOL.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If they have a good physique.

kiebers

QuoteDallas Cop, Demetrick Pennie, Sues Black Lives Matter And Associates For Inciting Race War

Dallas Police Department Sergeant Demetrick Pennie, President of the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation, has filed a federal lawsuit against Black Lives Matter and anti-police race-baiting agitators for inciting race riots and violence.

Breitbart reports that Sergeant Demetrick Pennie is seeking class-action status on behalf of "police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities including but not limited to Jews, Christians and Caucasians." The lawsuit names more than a dozen Black Lives Matter organizations and individuals who have been inciting the hatred. The lawsuit seeks damages from the people involved, and an injunction placed against any more threats of racial violence.

In addition to Black Lives Matter figureheads, Breitbart reports that Sergeant Demetrick Pennie's lawsuit names Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; Rev. Al Sharpton and the National Action Network; Malik Zulu Shabazz and the New Black Panthers; George Soros; President Barack Obama; former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder; and Democrat Nominee Hillary Clinton in the suit. The complaint specifies that George Soros is "the financier of the BLM Defendants and similar organizations with the goal of inciting a race war." The President and Clinton were both nameed for endorsing the behaviors of Black Lives Matter.

Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor of the U.S. Department of Justice amended the complaint on Friday.

Klayman said in a statement, "Sergeant Pennie and I feel duty-bound to put ourselves forward to seek an end to the incitement of violence against law enforcement which has already resulted in the death of five police officers in Dallas and the wounding of seven more, just in Texas alone. Other assaults and deaths have occurred elsewhere. While the case was filed in Texas, it will create precedent around the nation that law enforcement, which ironically protects the very persons who are alleged to have incited this violence, should be respected. The defendants, if not legally reined in, are allegedly responsible, along with others, for igniting a race war that will ultimately totally destroy the freedoms that our Founding Fathers bequeathed to us"

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/dallas-sergeant-demetrick-pennie-sues-black-lives-matter/">http://bluelivesmatter.blue/dallas-serg ... es-matter/">http://bluelivesmatter.blue/dallas-sergeant-demetrick-pennie-sues-black-lives-matter/
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
QuoteDallas Cop, Demetrick Pennie, Sues Black Lives Matter And Associates For Inciting Race War

Dallas Police Department Sergeant Demetrick Pennie, President of the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation, has filed a federal lawsuit against Black Lives Matter and anti-police race-baiting agitators for inciting race riots and violence.

Breitbart reports that Sergeant Demetrick Pennie is seeking class-action status on behalf of "police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities including but not limited to Jews, Christians and Caucasians." The lawsuit names more than a dozen Black Lives Matter organizations and individuals who have been inciting the hatred. The lawsuit seeks damages from the people involved, and an injunction placed against any more threats of racial violence.

In addition to Black Lives Matter figureheads, Breitbart reports that Sergeant Demetrick Pennie's lawsuit names Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; Rev. Al Sharpton and the National Action Network; Malik Zulu Shabazz and the New Black Panthers; George Soros; President Barack Obama; former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder; and Democrat Nominee Hillary Clinton in the suit. The complaint specifies that George Soros is "the financier of the BLM Defendants and similar organizations with the goal of inciting a race war." The President and Clinton were both nameed for endorsing the behaviors of Black Lives Matter.

Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch and a former federal prosecutor of the U.S. Department of Justice amended the complaint on Friday.

Klayman said in a statement, "Sergeant Pennie and I feel duty-bound to put ourselves forward to seek an end to the incitement of violence against law enforcement which has already resulted in the death of five police officers in Dallas and the wounding of seven more, just in Texas alone. Other assaults and deaths have occurred elsewhere. While the case was filed in Texas, it will create precedent around the nation that law enforcement, which ironically protects the very persons who are alleged to have incited this violence, should be respected. The defendants, if not legally reined in, are allegedly responsible, along with others, for igniting a race war that will ultimately totally destroy the freedoms that our Founding Fathers bequeathed to us"

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/dallas-sergeant-demetrick-pennie-sues-black-lives-matter/">http://bluelivesmatter.blue/dallas-serg ... es-matter/">http://bluelivesmatter.blue/dallas-sergeant-demetrick-pennie-sues-black-lives-matter/

I thought a lawsuit might happen..

I know from my brother what a tough job policing is.

GORDY GAMBINO

I would have made a good cop and corrupt fuck yeah. I would have shot a fucken heap of guilty cunts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I would have made a good cop and corrupt fuck yeah. I would have shot a fucken heap of guilty cunts.

That's more crazy than corrupt.

GORDY GAMBINO

Just part of doing the job ma'am.

Corrupt...now may I introduce the world expert...Leopard '' Verbal '' Socks ex decorated cop.

Decorated yeah someone wall papered him.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE