Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

I like the friendly atmosphere here

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 22, 2016, 08:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Uniforms are fascist attempts at conformity.  :negative:

I wore one until they threw me out of Catholic school in the 6th grade.

I hated that fuckin plaid skirt, tie, white blouse and especially the God damn knee socks and saddle shoes.

To this day I still get a sick feeling when I see a little girl stuck wearing that crap. It brings back all the shitty childhood memories I have of "Holy Family" elementary school. That place was like purgatory for little kids.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

A God Send, they came in larger sizes.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Uniforms are fascist attempts at conformity.  :negative:

I hated that fuckin plaid skirt, tie, white blouse and especially the God damn knee socks and saddle shoes.

To this day I still get a sick feeling when I see a little girl stuck wearing that crap. It brings back all the shitty childhood memories I have of "Holy Family" elementary school. That place was like purgatory for little kids.

Aw... too bad something so long ago still gets you so upset. It's pretty unusual that the sight of school children would make someone sick.

What were you kicked out of Catholic school for?

Anonymous

Growing up in a rural region where there was no school with a uniform policy.

But, I stand by what I said about uniforms. I think it is not a bad idea for schools that have people from from wealthy and poor backgrounds.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"

Aw... too bad something so long ago still gets you so upset. It's pretty unusual that the sight of school children would make someone sick.

What were you kicked out of Catholic school for?

None of your fuckin business? :laugh3: Besides, I think the subject has already been covered previously.

Who the fuck are you to belittle someones traumatic childhood memories? You're a real piece of nasty work aren'tcha?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

I believe in a dress code not uniform. Show your individuality but stay within these guide lines. The Catholic school I went to had both. Girls had to wear the uniform and the boys had a dress code. Which, of course, was totally unfair as far as I'm concerned.

Having said all that, I get the impression that Romero enjoyed the plaid skirt, tie and white blouse. I figure as a child he either enjoyed wearing it or possibly had fantasies about the girls wearing it. I suppose fantasy would figure into both.....

LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

I loved wearing uniform. That was all I knew. I wore it from Kindergarten to University. I also did not wear a fake tie so I actually know how to tie a tie.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Some of my classmates liked that super pressed look so their mothers would have their skirts starched but that fabric got so stiff. I never had my skirts starched. I just liked it to be pressed the usual way, by iron.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I believe in a dress code not uniform. Show your individuality but stay within these guide lines. The Catholic school I went to had both. Girls had to wear the uniform and the boys had a dress code. Which, of course, was totally unfair as far as I'm concerned.

Having said all that, I get the impression that Romero enjoyed the plaid skirt, tie and white blouse. I figure as a child he either enjoyed wearing it or possibly had fantasies about the girls wearing it. I suppose fantasy would figure into both.....

LOL

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I loved wearing uniform. That was all I knew. I wore it from Kindergarten to University. I also did not wear a fake tie so I actually know how to tie a tie.

I never learned how to tie a tie. I never had a job in my life that required wearing one.

cc

Just so you know, if you ever need one tied, I so love tying ties on studs I have never done it with before  

I'll leave undefined /  open what I mean by "have never done it with before "

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Just so you know, if you ever need one tied, I so love tying ties on studs I have never done it with before  

I'll leave undefined /  open what I mean by "have never done it with before "

ac_smile

Daisy Will.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I loved wearing uniform. That was all I knew. I wore it from Kindergarten to University. I also did not wear a fake tie so I actually know how to tie a tie.

I wore a grey skirt, blue sweater, white socks and black shoes.