Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Your Favourite Twin Peaks Character?

Started by Angry White Male, September 01, 2016, 02:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

For me, Leo hands down.  Not the drooling vegetable Leo, but the truck driving, wife beating Leo!

My ex had a good sense of humour also, and digged this scene too!  After he put the soap in the sock, and was ready to teach his woman a lesson, of COURSE rockabilly played on the radio when he turned it on!

Pure classic!  My ex was good that way...  We'd laugh at things that you uptight cunts could never find humour in!

Found the short clip:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtJ4Y-wz9g

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"For me, Leo hands down.  Not the drooling vegetable Leo, but the truck driving, wife beating Leo!

My ex had a good sense of humour also, and digged this scene too!  After he put the soap in the sock, and was ready to teach his woman a lesson, of COURSE rockabilly played on the radio when he turned it on!

Pure classic!  My ex was good that way...  We'd laugh at things that you uptight cunts could never find humour in!

Found the short clip:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtJ4Y-wz9g
I've never watched it.

Angry White Male

As much as I like the role of Leo, the truck driving wife beater, understand that Twin Peaks had a multitude of different leads for the roles...

For instance...  Joan Chen (or Chen Chong; born April 26, 1961) is a Chinese-American actress.  

She held another lead role in this series...

Frood

Although a very wooden role, I've always been quite partial to the eye patch lady.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

I've only ever watched a handful of early episodes, but with that eerie as fuck soundtrack and atmospheric visuals, I can remember feeling genuinely creeped out by it....  

I need to watch the whole lot when I get the chance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've only ever watched a handful of early episodes, but with that eerie as fuck soundtrack and atmospheric visuals, I can remember feeling genuinely creeped out by it....  

I need to watch the whole lot when I get the chance.

Good morning SCOUSE.

ac_hithere

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hello Fashionista  ac_smile

I should watch that show.

Aryan

JOE

Though I wasn't much of a fan of the TV show, I quite enjoyed the vocals version of the Twin Peaks Theme song...

...it was very pretty and quaint. The female vocals added an exotic flavor to it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview