News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why does America (still) glorify the Supersized Family?

Started by JOE, September 01, 2016, 02:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I want people to start making smart decisions...

Opening up your legs to every dick isn't smart.  Popping out kids with these dicks isn't smart.

I sometimes find myself lonely, and go searching...

At my age, you women have ruined yourselves.  Almost all of you.  You think you may have something, but you have nothing to offer...  Nothing, at all.

Everyone here has made their decisions..

We're not kids here and we're not changing our decisions..

Your message is better served on people starting out in life, not posters on a forum who made life choices at least a decade ago.

Angry White Male

Their offspring will make the same decisions that they do.

I can guarantee you, that my word here, will do the same as a public service announcement.  Which is probably very little in terms of effectiveness...

Gotta spread the word!

Gallium

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I want people to start making smart decisions...

Opening up your legs to every dick isn't smart.  Popping out kids with these dicks isn't smart.

I sometimes find myself lonely, and go searching...

At my age, you women have ruined yourselves.  Almost all of you.  You think you may have something, but you have nothing to offer...  Nothing, at all.

Shut your hole fuckwit!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"America covers a lot of territory. 2 continents. 15 or 16 separate countries. I think Joe is referring to Merica not America.

We know which country Joe means. :001_rolleyes:

Pretty sure you don't. You can thank me later.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"America covers a lot of territory. 2 continents. 15 or 16 separate countries. I think Joe is referring to Merica not America.

We know which country Joe means. :001_rolleyes:

Pretty sure you don't. You can thank me later.

Assumption ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Their offspring will make the same decisions that they do.

I can guarantee you, that my word here, will do the same as a public service announcement.  Which is probably very little in terms of effectiveness...

Gotta spread the word!

To whom? Fash is right, you are preaching to the wrong audience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Their offspring will make the same decisions that they do.

Gotta spread the word!

To whom? Fash is right, you are preaching to the wrong audience.

It is pointless to announce that to this public..

We're a small group and none of us will change our lives because Mel tells us to do that..

I would not expect Mel to change either because of hectoring from us.