News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why does America (still) glorify the Supersized Family?

Started by JOE, September 01, 2016, 02:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I was at the supermarket recently, going through the checkout counter, and glanced at the covers People and US magazine. They featured stories about plus size families, the Duggars and the Gosselins. Between the two of them, they've created a decent sized hamlet that would show up on the census records for sure.

The thing is...in this day and age of diminished expectations and declining availability of resources (space, housing, benefits), why do Americans still glorify the large, supersized family? Shouldn't they be thinking the other way around? We chastise 3rd world nations for putting too many kids on the planet, yet certain families in wealthy nations like the US do the same thing.

What is the special appeal of having big families? Is it religious? Is it someone showing off, proclaiming their fertility, sexual prowess? Or does the media push it on the public in order to provide hope for those who are parents?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I was at the supermarket recently, going through the checkout counter, and glanced at the covers People and US magazine. They featured stories about plus size families, the Duggars and the Gosselins. Between the two of them, they've created a decent sized hamlet that would show up on the census records for sure.

The thing is...in this day and age of diminished expectations and declining availability of resources (space, housing, benefits), why do Americans still glorify the large, supersized family? Shouldn't they be thinking the other way around? We chastise 3rd world nations for putting too many kids on the planet, yet certain families in wealthy nations like the US do the same thing.

What is the special appeal of having big families? Is it religious? Is it someone showing off, proclaiming their fertility, sexual prowess? Or does the media push it on the public in order to provide hope for those who are parents?

I thought you meant obese families.

:laugh3:

I would not put too much stock in supermarket tabloids..

Average families don't sell magazines.

Anonymous

Joe believes the crap in the gossip rags. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Joe believes the crap in the gossip rags. ac_toofunny

I don't know about that Herman..

Maybe he should have said tabloids instead of America.

Thiel

Quote from: "JOE"I was at the supermarket recently, going through the checkout counter, and glanced at the covers People and US magazine. They featured stories about plus size families, the Duggars and the Gosselins. Between the two of them, they've created a decent sized hamlet that would show up on the census records for sure.

Do you think those families represent America?
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It would not have had the same affect as saying all of America.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

It would not have had the same affect as saying all of America.

It is silly to think those reality show families resemble the average working family.

Twenty Dollars

America covers a lot of territory. 2 continents. 15 or 16 separate countries. I think Joe is referring to Merica not America.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"America covers a lot of territory. 2 continents. 15 or 16 separate countries. I think Joe is referring to Merica not America.

We know which country Joe means. :001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

Birth rates are declining in the West, but they still happen simply because the females only real desire is to pop out kids and then leech.

It is how most of us are biologically hardwired....

The female?  Pop out kids.

The man?  Provide for her, and for her simple wishes.

I've covered this more in depth in the past, and it is nothing more than primitive instinctual patterns coming into play here.  The Blacks are bad at suppressing their primitive emotions and desires especially, but the Whites do it also.

Oh Geez...  We have no money and no home, here's a great idea!  Let's have a bunch of kids we cannot take care of!

Makes me sick.

Angry White Male

I've studied this for literally weeks on end...

Conclusion?  People are stupid.

I will NOT date a woman that has kids.  PERIOD.

I myself do not have kids, so I can make this decision without sounding "prejudice."

MOST women are just baby-making sluts...  At least Western women anyhow.

MOST men nowadays are beta cucks...

Oh well!  There is a reason I now focus solely on my business, since it keeps me company 24/7.  My business will hopefully provide me with a return eventually, whereas a woman typically will not.

They wanted feminism and individuality?  They can have it...  Not on my dime, however.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've studied this for literally weeks on end...

Conclusion?  People are stupid.

I will NOT date a woman that has kids.  PERIOD.

I myself do not have kids, so I can make this decision without sounding "prejudice."

MOST women are just baby-making sluts...  At least Western women anyhow.

MOST men nowadays are beta cucks...

Oh well!  There is a reason I now focus solely on my business, since it keeps me company 24/7.  My business will hopefully provide me with a return eventually, whereas a woman typically will not.

They wanted feminism and individuality?  They can have it...  Not on my dime, however.

You say this in every thread.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It needs to be reiterated quite often...

Why?

If you are single and happy, you don't want to trade with us who have families..

Likewise, many of us do not want to trade with single people..

Nobody will change their minds.

Angry White Male

I want people to start making smart decisions...

Opening up your legs to every dick isn't smart.  Popping out kids with these dicks isn't smart.

I sometimes find myself lonely, and go searching...

At my age, you women have ruined yourselves.  Almost all of you.  You think you may have something, but you have nothing to offer...  Nothing, at all.