The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Goodbye my friends

Started by RW, September 01, 2016, 10:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Fare thee well, RW!

Indeed shin.

Gay Boy Roberto

If RW is out of here, so am I. buh-bye now
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Frood

Don't let the door hit you where your male friends split you.
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

RW, I also want to say how much of a great person you are and that I have admired you're sense of humor and forum strength for a very long time.  You are a major staple to any forum you've been on, a huge influence and always been able to get all the guys riled right up!  I feel very fortunate to know you and Skype with you. You are one of the strongest, most focused person I've ever known.  I wish you all the best and hope to see you around the net again.  Take care, keep your head up, and know that there are many many people who love, care and are rooting for you. Even the likes of Mel is hoping the best for you. Even though he's too proud/stupid to actually say so.

Hugs my friend  acc_hugz  ac_wub
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"RW, I also want to say how much of a great person you are and that I have admired you're sense of humor and forum strength for a very long time.  You are a major staple to any forum you've been on, a huge influence and always been able to get all the guys riled right up!  I feel very fortunate to know you and Skype with you. You are one of the strongest, most focused person I've ever known.  I wish you all the best and hope to see you around the net again.  Take care, keep your head up, and know that there are many many people who love, care and are rooting for you. Even the likes of Mel is hoping the best for you. Even though he's too proud/stupid to actually say so.

Hugs my friend  acc_hugz  ac_wub

That is lovely Annie.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish Renee and RW would return to the forum. I miss them bitches. I hope they are taking a break that will restore them to good health and peace of mind.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Aryan

I was starting to like RW, I hope she comes back too..... heck I might even start being civil to Renee if she came back, provided she issued me with a full apology for her insolence.  ac_biggrin

GORDY GAMBINO

The thing about womanz on forumz is that they are such fucking drama queens.

And sluts.

RW who I effectionally know as Tips well we go back 15 years and blah blah blah ......greatest of the above.

Good Luck Tips youse skanky ho.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The thing about womanz on forumz is that they are such fucking drama queens.

And sluts.

RW who I effectionally know as Tips well we go back 15 years and blah blah blah ......greatest of the above.

Good Luck Tips youse skanky ho.

LOL!

:laugh:

Cronus

Wow looks like cleanup on page 3....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Wow looks like cleanup on page 3....

Yes, there was Cronus.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

I can assure you that RW is probably browsing this forum right now.

Trust me...  Ace knows human nature.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I can assure you that RW is probably browsing this forum right now.

Trust me...  Ace knows human nature.

RW can't read it without logging in and she hasn't done that since September 2..

Unfortunately, I don't think she will anytime soon either.

:sad: