Started by Twenty Dollars, September 03, 2016, 10:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"wif basher lager

Working class apertif Gordy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-02/EA2199BD-3B7C-4F80-9C9F-53E11934551D_zps9d0gthyl.jpg.html">

Just after 4 here. Was hot all day. Gonna taste so good. Cheers

Actually I put 3 more in the freezer, and drank em. The last was half frozen. God did it taste good.

Angry White Male

There's no winner or loser with beer.

When I traveled to Germany, I discovered that it was not uncommon to consume beer warm, at room temperature.

This was a few years ago now, and things may have changed...  But the reason for doing this is that a cold beverage will numb the tongue, thus making it harder to enjoy the true tastes of the brew.

I prefer my drinks cold.

So many variables.  But nonetheless, the English and the Germans, hands down, know their beer probably better than anyone else does.

GORDY GAMBINO

Bullshit

We Aussies know beer better than them krauts and pommys
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

The Golden Throat Charmer!

Gallium

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's no winner or loser with beer.

When I traveled to Germany, I discovered that it was not uncommon to consume beer warm, at room temperature.

This was a few years ago now, and things may have changed...  But the reason for doing this is that a cold beverage will numb the tongue, thus making it harder to enjoy the true tastes of the brew.

I prefer my drinks cold.

So many variables.  But nonetheless, the English and the Germans, hands down, know their beer probably better than anyone else does.

A few centuries ago, drinking mead around a central fire understandably so. Today room temperature even in a colder climate is very warm given good distribution of indoor AC heating. It's like some clowns here in Australia thinking that they're red wine connoisseurs and insisting on drinking the red drop at room temperature during 40 ℃ summer heat wave. Acceptable room temperature for red wine should be no more than 15℃, and as for beer...the colder the better.

ac_drinks

GORDY GAMBINO

You fucken snobby bastards.

Just get yaself a 30 can block of wif basher piss aka Emu Export and chug the fucker like youre an injun on welfare Wednesday.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You fucken snobby bastards.

Just get yaself a 30 can block of wif basher piss aka Emu Export and chug the fucker like youre an injun on welfare Wednesday.

Emu Export is awesome WA good oil! Better than XXXX!  ac_drinks

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Gallium"and as for beer...the colder the better.

ac_drinks

100% agreed!

GORDY GAMBINO

Me and me mates spent 32 grand on emu in a year.

One mate could do 60 cans.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Me and me mates spent 32 grand on emu in a year.

One mate could do 60 cans.

That's having a good honest go awwright! I miss the old haunts back in Perth. Did a bit of damage at the ol' Metro in Freo quite a bit. Had to retire myself to Clansey's Fish Pub where the vibe was more mellow after some serious clashes with the Coffin Cheaters!

:laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

They have been very quiet lately.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"They have been very quiet lately.

Good...I came very close to poisoning their water supply at their digs. It was the potential collateral damage (bimbos & skanks) that swayed my mind not to orchestrate the hit.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE