Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What would the world be like if...

Started by shin, September 01, 2016, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "shin"Suspend your disbelief for a moment and imagine a hypothetical scenario where men never existed, or if you prefer, men went extinct and women went on to survive them. What kinds of changes do you think would take place?

Now imagine the opposite. If there were never any women, or womankind died out suddenly, what would the world of men consist of?

A world of only men or only women would be short-lived as there will be no newer generations of young people to continue the human race.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "shin"Suspend your disbelief for a moment and imagine a hypothetical scenario where men never existed, or if you prefer, men went extinct and women went on to survive them. What kinds of changes do you think would take place?

Now imagine the opposite. If there were never any women, or womankind died out suddenly, what would the world of men consist of?

A world of only men or only women would be short-lived as there will be no newer generations of young people to continue the human race.

That is obvious, but I think shin was saying if it were possible to procreate in a lab using DNA or something. Actually, I don't know because he did not give many details.

IRISH KAM

What would the world be like if GIMPY GORDO and WULF stopped Suckin off N1ggers ?

There would be even More White women getting Raped by N1ggers .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Here's what would happen, Shin...

Women would get nothing done, other than cackling, hagging, and shoving bananas up their cunts for sexual gratification.  This scenario would be far too great for them to handle either collectively or individually, and the human species would quickly go extinct.

Men?  We would find a way to reproduce via genetic modification, test tube babies, etc.  We could probably re-introduce a female creature back into this world, using some genetically "artificial" means to do so.

The men that would make this happen would be true scientists.  They wouldn't have a nagging wife to go home to, however, since there are no women left.

However, his kid will get the pleasure of a nagging wife around, and curse the day his father brought the female beast back from extinction.

GORDY GAMBINO

and shoving bananas up their cunts for sexual gratification  :MG_216:  :roll:  ac_toofunny  :pop:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

I'd rather be surrounded by cunts than dickheads! Just sayin'... ac_razz

shin

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I could have worded it better, but I  was assuming it was understood that in these scenarios men and women would have found a way to procreate without traditional mating, like Herman described. Sorry about that.