The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Permban me...

Started by Odinson, September 06, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Everytime a woman gives poon.

She tries to make you her man.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Now I'm almost certain this Wulf is Renee's alt, the posting styles are so similar...   ac_toofunny

It isn't. I have known Wulfie for years from VF/DV. In fact he was part of that crew before I was and it's been well over 6 years since I registered on the defunct DV.

Odinson

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Now I'm almost certain this Wulf is Renee's alt, the posting styles are so similar...   ac_toofunny

It isn't. I have known Wulfie for years from VF/DV. In fact he was part of that crew before I was and it's been well over 6 years since I registered on the defunct DV.

Well, whoever it is seems to have a major hard on for renee.....

Wulf

Hey Pansy, let the little rat have his fantasies.

It's pretty obvious that the hard headed chick got his goat.

He probably sleeps with the light on just in case she tries to sneak into his room and smother him with a pillow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Well, whoever it is seems to have a major hard on for renee.....

Hard on here can also mean someone hates you.

Renee had a fan club, but RW had a bigger one.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"

He probably sleeps with the light on just in case she tries to sneak into his room and smother him with a pillow.

You sound like you take the internet a little too seriously....   ac_lmfao    

Is that what your handle is all about? The Big Bad Wolf? Designed to scare your opponents into submission.  Lol try hard much   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odinson

My lord...

Quit bitching..

You are both unbelievably worthless...

This thread is about Shen Lis pussy....

Wulf

Is that what your handle is all about? The Big Bad Wolf? Designed to scare your opponents into submission.  Lol try hard much   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I'm not the one crying endlessly on multiple forums that a mod beat me up. That's all you buddy.  :laugh3:

Did you say something about taking things a little too seriously? Surely that wasn't direct toward me. ac_toofunny

Aryan

I'm not the one crying endlessly on multiple forums that a mod beat me up. That's all you buddy.  :laugh3:

Did you say something about taking things a little too seriously? Surely that wasn't direct toward me. ac_toofunny

Once again, if you stop mentioning the hate whale so will I.......

So you lurk on VF too eh? Thought as much   :laugh3:

Odinson

I want to see Shen Li...

Now I see some british and american boy bitching to each other.

Aryan

Odi stop crying, I've already told you, Shen Li wont fuck you when you across like such a whiny attention seeker...

Wulf

Once again, if you stop mentioning the hate whale so will I.......

So you lurk on VF too eh? Thought as much   :laugh3:

Of course I read that forum. I'm still a member there and have been since long before you bastards refugees showed up and further befouled that nest of tards.   :laugh3:

In fact I log in quite often....just haven't found a worthwhile thread to post on in some time. Unfortunately it's full of creatures like you which are like kryptonite to intelligent discourse.

At least you have enough integrity not to deny that you cry like a little bitch over there as well. At least you got that going for you.  ac_toofunny

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Odi stop crying, I've already told you, Shen Li wont fuck you when you across like such a whiny attention seeker...

That ass springs out boys calling me daddy before you know it.  ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview