The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Permban me...

Started by Odinson, September 06, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"From my POV most of them appear to be intellectually about 14 and emotionally about 6.  They seem to be a group of miscreants and losers from some special needs group home. I'd like to post over there once in a while but it seems like a fruitless endeavor. Now I see more and more of those morons showing up here. They are like locust. They just move from forum to forum sucking the intelligence out of the membership.

I am here to help ensure this happens.

You're a cunt, Wulf.  You only pop in here and there, and generally have nothing useful to ad.  You never did, and you never will.

If you disappeared from all forums overnight, nobody would miss you.  They wouldn't even know who you are.

You can talk the tough talk, but posting once or twice every few weeks means you have very little of anything to ad, since that is exactly what you do.

I honestly thought it was an alt, because I have only ever seen him pop up to attack me.....  either that or Renee's hubby.   :laugh3:

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"They can't seem to realize there is a helluva lot of history they have no knowledge of. They all believe the forum started when they got here.

Kiebers!  A man who has also smack-talked me to get in the "good books" of certain posters.

You are the man to remind me of "history and knowledge" now?  I'd love to hear it!

Kiebers is an old man and a treasonous asshole.

No treason with me. I don't run back and forth between forums trying to start shit.

You do seem to come here to bitch about others in VF..

Prove it with links.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"They can't seem to realize there is a helluva lot of history they have no knowledge of. They all believe the forum started when they got here.

Kiebers!  A man who has also smack-talked me to get in the "good books" of certain posters.

You are the man to remind me of "history and knowledge" now?  I'd love to hear it!

No treason with me. I don't run back and forth between forums trying to start shit.

Prove it with links.

I dont remember or keep taps on every thing individual poster says..

kiebers

I dont remember or keep taps on every thing individual poster says..

Then you should keep your mouth shut to keep from looking like more of a fool when you make false accusations.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

I've seen this also...... the guy always reports to here whats going on over on VF like a gossipy little bitch.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
I've seen this also...... the guy always reports to here whats going on over on VF like a gossipy little bitch.

Prove it.

Odinson

Prove it.

Theres no judge and jury...

I remember you said something stupid and thats enough.

Aryan

Prove it.

You know what you did.

kiebers

Again prove it. The two of you have run back to report things to VF and bring things here from there. I never have. Again prove it. Only 46 pages of posts to go through here I believe and 260 or so at VF. Get busy. Most of them are long before you were around.

Twenty Dollars

Prove it with links.

Prove it? No one proves anything here. Lame guesses are the main thought process that exists here.

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"Again prove it. The two of you have run back to report things to VF and bring things here from there. I never have. Again prove it. Only 46 pages of posts to go through here I believe and 260 or so at VF. Get busy. Most of them are long before you were around.

You did but it was 5000years ago... Which is but a fraction of your age.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Prove it with links.

Prove it? No one proves anything here. my stupidity are the main thought process that exists here.

At least you admit you have a problem.

:wink:

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Again prove it. The two of you have run back to report things to VF and bring things here from there. I never have. Again prove it. Only 46 pages of posts to go through here I believe and 260 or so at VF. Get busy. Most of them are long before you were around.

You did but it was 5000years ago... Which is but a fraction of your age.  :laugh:

Now that I can laugh at.... :laugh:

Anonymous

I have been posting with kiebers for a few years now and I have never known him to have any interest in cross forum drama..

On the contrary, I think he doesn't like it at all.

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"From my POV most of them appear to be intellectually about 14 and emotionally about 6.  They seem to be a group of miscreants and losers from some special needs group home. I'd like to post over there once in a while but it seems like a fruitless endeavor. Now I see more and more of those morons showing up here. They are like locust. They just move from forum to forum sucking the intelligence out of the membership.

I am here to help ensure this happens.

You're a cunt, Wulf.  You only pop in here and there, and generally have nothing useful to ad.  You never did, and you never will.

If you disappeared from all forums overnight, nobody would miss you.  They wouldn't even know who you are.

You can talk the tough talk, but posting once or twice every few weeks means you have very little of anything to ad, since that is exactly what you do.

Sorry if l am not an obsessed loser like you. I have a life and an occupation that affords me to find other distractions during the majority of my free time. Obviously you don't.

Just cut the crap, you only post when you are too tight to get laid and well on your way to a black out. Most of what you have to say is nothing more than the mutterings of a jilted loser trying to drown his wasted life in a bottle of thunderbird. So STFU or for the short time that I'm here, I'll ride you drunk ass like a rented mule. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview