Henry "Mare's Leg"...

Started by Angry White Male, September 08, 2016, 04:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

My wif was never on short time hire but about 50 others were

I'm a bigger slut than yo mammy mofo
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"My wif was never on short time hire but about 50 others were

I'm a bigger slut than yo mammy mofo

Another Soi Cowboy patron that thinks he is a stud. ac_toofunny

Angry White Male

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"No Glasgo went back to Van. I still wonder whether she posted as Cutie.

Two completely different posters.  Glasgo was NOT Cutie...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"One of my friends is like you but he falls asleep on couches doesn't piss them when he is out.

His woman had enough of his crap. She stole his stash , about 10 grand, drove his car to airport , parked in short time , then flew 1 way to fucken Scotland.  ac_lmfao

Women are nothing but trouble.  That's why I stay single, and simply focus on my business now.

Besides, my business should pay a return with hard work.  With women, there's usually no return at all, no matter how much work you put in!

To stay in business, gotta be smart!  And the first thing one must drop are things that drag you down...  Women are the heaviest boat anchors in the world, dragging men down for thousands of years!~

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"One of my friends is like you but he falls asleep on couches doesn't piss them when he is out.

His woman had enough of his crap. She stole his stash , about 10 grand, drove his car to airport , parked in short time , then flew 1 way to fucken Scotland.  ac_lmfao

Women are nothing but trouble.  That's why I stay single, and simply focus on my business now.

Besides, my business should pay a return with hard work.  With women, there's usually no return at all, no matter how much work you put in!

To stay in business, gotta be smart!  And the first thing one must drop are things that drag you down...  Women are the heaviest boat anchors in the world, dragging men down for thousands of years!~

I see and thank you for reminding us.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I see and thank you for reminding us.

You're welcome!

My public service announcements are free of charge, so the price is right to all!

GORDY GAMBINO

Ya vol Herr Commandant

So who was Cutie ?? Was she a confidence trickster ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Ya vol Herr Commandant

So who was Cutie ?? Was she a confidence trickster ??

Another gal who Mel has a problem with.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Another gal who Mel has a problem with.

I didn't have a problem with "Cutie" personally.

Are you insinuating that I did, Herman?

Nonetheless...  Cutie ended up kind of going "nuts"...  She wasn't very stable towards the end.

GORDY GAMBINO

She was a fucktard. Sure she conned some guy in Toronto and he smashed her and she went to hospital...fun times...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

GORDY GAMBINO

whahahahahaha

laugh I nearly shat
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

At first she was fun...  DV offered her a Mod position, which she declined.

And then she went nuts after dealing with you...  Right vicious.  At that point I was modding, and she was essentially losing control as a poster!

GORDY GAMBINO

Ah that's noice.

That's the effect I have with women.

I'm glad I wound her right up.

Next time I should get a mares leg and give her both barrels.

Fucken school that bitch.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She was a fucktard. Sure she conned some guy in Toronto and he smashed her and she went to hospital...fun times...555

ac_dunno