Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The ShenLi topic.

Started by Odinson, September 08, 2016, 12:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Renee is a hater of everything, due to being a miserable phat mess.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee is a hater of everything, due to being a miserable phat mess.

She's a Jew hater, which makes her a potential Nazi. Solid shit for you.

Aryan

Just because she hates you doesn't necessarily mean she hates all Jews.  Its just that you tend to have that affect on people......

Odinson

Renee is from Idaho..

A jew is 3 alphabets too weird in there.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"White fucking nazis, love my round yellow fucking ass.

I don't think there are many 'non-White Nazi's' Shen...

I could be wrong, but I'm probably not!

You get some nazi sympathisers in Asian countries, nazi themed cafes etc, it drives the Jews mad because they can't use the race card on ch1nks to guilt trip them lol.

Pippi I think you'll do well here with your Nazi hoopla. Herman is ripe and ready. The Asian gals, yep. Renee is a Jew hater from way back. Too bad she left. Finally pip, success.

You even suck at lying about people dumbass.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Not sure why. It's where your head dwells most of the time. Must be huge to accommodate the whole thing. You already knew this tho.

I've seen pictures of that Oriental butt poured into jeans oh so tight. Unfortunately for you, she hates old, skinny idiots living off an inheritance. But, you already knew this which is why you obsess about her.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

Not sure why. It's where your head dwells most of the time. Must be huge to accommodate the whole thing. You already knew this tho.

I've seen pictures of that Oriental butt poured into jeans oh so tight. Unfortunately for you, she hates old, skinny idiots living off an inheritance. But, you already knew this which is why you obsess about her.

You have a fixation on oriental women because they are the only ones that dont kick your ass out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

You have a fixation on oriental women because they are the only ones that dont kick your ass out.

You are the one pathetically trying to get Shen Li's attention, not me. Unlike you I have a woman, work and a real life.

Odinson

You are the one pathetically trying to get Shen Li's attention, not me. Unlike you I have a woman, work and a real life.

Why cant I get her?

Is it because I was cool at first but then the mole started coming out of his hole right before I reached an outhouse.

I shat my pants.

Wulf

Why cant I get her?

Is it because I was cool at first but then the mole started coming out of his hole right before I reached an outhouse.

I shat my pants.

Just stop with the shitty shorts, nonsense. You couldn't even "get" a whiff of Shen Li's perfume.

You're white, unemployed and full of shit; so that means only one thing.

The "Iron Chink" hates your guts.  ac_toofunny

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Wulf"

Why cant I get her?

I shat my pants.

Just stop with the shitty shorts, nonsense. You couldn't even "get" a whiff of Shen Li's perfume.

You're white, unemployed and full of shit; so that means only one thing.

The "Iron Chink" hates your guts.  ac_toofunny

ODI isnt White .

Hes a N1gger .

Wulf

IRISH KAM

Odinson

If I were black, I would have had ShenLi by now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview