The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The ShenLi topic.

Started by Odinson, September 08, 2016, 12:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I posted my pic so now want me you fucking cunt.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

You know your pussy is as wet as october when I come to your house looking all blue-eyed and grim..  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I posted my pic so now want me you fucking cunt.  ac_biggrin

I do not know who that was and do not care, but we know it was not you, you bullshitting wanker.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"I posted my pic so now want me you fucking cunt.  ac_biggrin

I do not know who that was and do not care, but we know it was not you, you bullshitting wanker.

It is me..

Bricktop

Let's try this again.

Its not you UNLESS you hold up a sign which says "Odinson to The Blue Cashew" and the date.

How hard is that to follow, you demented suomi stooge.

Odinson

http://new1.fjcdn.com/comments/This+chart+is+so+true+that+it+s+scary+_273c5db0ceb59df8c59eddc21425bbdb.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "Oberon"Let's try this again.

Its not you UNLESS you hold up a sign which says "Odinson to The Blue Cashew" and the date.

How hard is that to follow, you demented suomi stooge.

I figured aslong as I dont post a pic of Tom Selleck or something, you pretty sure its me.

Annie

If that's you, Odi, I think you showed a lot of guts to share it. If not, then you can always just message me a pic  :icon_wink:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"If that's you, Odi, I think you showed a lot of guts to share it. If not, then you can always just message me a pic  :icon_wink:

It is me... Not showered..

Not taken care of my looks at all.

Annie

Well, if so, then you have nothing to answer for again.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/2f/0c/8e2f0c1f67bfbda1433c67aa35f01ab7.jpg">

Don't see too many Black guys sportin' the Iron Cross...

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/2f/0c/8e2f0c1f67bfbda1433c67aa35f01ab7.jpg">

Don't see too many Black guys sportin' the Iron Cross...

And you wont see in the future..

They split if some enemy attacks a white european country... A country that they have leeched off of..

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Well, if so, then you have nothing to answer for again.

Well they dont believe me..

I aint exactly small... And you cant make-up me to look like a girl.  ac_biggrin

Angry White Male

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Annie"Well, if so, then you have nothing to answer for again.

Well they dont believe me..

I aint exactly small... And you cant make-up me to look like a girl.  ac_biggrin

They don't believe you because you've posted some nasty crap and now they don't trust you  ac_wot I want to, I do but I just don't know  :sad:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview