Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The Deaskinmask Topic

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The only one of the BF crew I fucking hate. An effeminate, thin-skinned turd that sucks Vesna's bipolar, hairy white ass. I hear he hangs out at the crossdresser forum too. TD is stupid, but skinny is a low life piece of fucking shit and I'd like to go kung fu on him.

Aryan

If anyone went kung fu on Semen they'd have to be careful they didn't dislocate his false hip.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If anyone went kung fu on Semen they'd have to be careful they didn't dislocate his false hip.

Nobody would go kung fu on a guy who is older than dirt.

Aryan

I guess he could be in worse shape for a 78 yr old.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm guess he could be in worse shape for a 78 yr old.

He's 78?

Aryan

Well he claimed to be 75 on BF and that was like 2 or 3 years ago...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well he claimed to be 75 on BF and that was like 2 or 3 years ago...

That one picture you posted of him, he sure as fuck did look like he was an octogenarian.

Aryan

RW requested a load of semen polaroids, god knows what she does with them.   ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW requested a load of semen polaroids, god knows what she does with them.   ac_wot

Some people rob the cradle, she robs the grave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The only one of the BF crew I fucking hate. An effeminate, thin-skinned turd that sucks Vesna's bipolar, hairy white ass. I hear he hangs out at the crossdresser forum too. TD is stupid, but skinny is a low life piece of fucking shit and I'd like to go kung fu on him.

I do not mind DSM at all. A funny guy and I wish he would post regularly. He must be scared of you.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If anyone went kung fu on Semen they'd have to be careful they didn't dislocate his false hip.

shes referring to me, partner.... not semen.... and i'm 46 not 78.... :D

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The only one of the BF crew I fucking hate. An effeminate, thin-skinned turd that sucks Vesna's bipolar, hairy white ass. I hear he hangs out at the crossdresser forum too. TD is stupid, but skinny is a low life piece of fucking shit and I'd like to go kung fu on him.

I do not mind DSM at all. A funny guy and I wish he would post regularly. He must be scared of you.

lol. scared of ppl? online? come on, man.... :(

Aryan

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Yeah but read her post, she mentions 'TD' aka twenty shekels aka the joo faggot semen.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Yeah but read her post, she mentions 'TD' aka twenty shekels aka the joo faggot semen.   :laugh:

Everyone gets that except that little thin-skinned little crybaby phaggot DSM. Watch the little gurl DSM start fucking pouting that nobody likes him.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well he claimed to be 75 on BF and that was like 2 or 3 years ago...

I'm 83. You can tell by my activities. Dollar to a dime. I'll be riding warm water waves when you croak from shitty Liverpool air, steamy dishwashing machines, and your beloved cigarettes. Never seems to change much for ya. Well maybe if you score that Fiat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview