The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oh Apple, what have you done??

Started by Bricktop, September 08, 2016, 08:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I am an Apple devotee. iPad, iPhone, Macbook Air, iMac, iPod...90% of the time, Apple nails it with advanced technology, ingenious and shrewd design, and future claiming innovation.

But, I am sad to say, these...

http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/16/36/980x490/landscape-1473274382-airpods.png">

will be one of the 10% that are FAILS.

What dumb, short sighted, technocratic buffoon thought that these sonic earrings would be a good idea. One observer has already nailed it by exhalting people NOT to buy them. Wait a couple of weeks and train and bus floors will be littered with them.

On top of the utter failure to take into account that they will be highly vulnerable to loss, misplacement and constant dropping, said snot nosed designer thought it would be equally smart to have to CHARGE the damn things. I already have a wireless headset I rarely use because it needs constant charging. Around 10 years ago, the world witnessed a large proportion of its citizens walking around with a flashing piece of plastic stuck in their ears so they could talk and walk simultaneously. Where are THOSE brilliant pieces of junk now?

This will join the Newton, the Portable Mac and Power Mac as one of their epic misfires.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Oberon"I am an Apple devotee. iPad, iPhone, Macbook Air, iMac, iPod...90% of the time, Apple nails it with advanced technology, ingenious and shrewd design, and future claiming innovation.

What dumb, short sighted, technocratic buffoon thought that these sonic earrings would be a good idea. One observer has already nailed it by exhalting people NOT to buy them. Wait a couple of weeks and train and bus floors will be littered with them.

On top of the utter failure to take into account that they will be highly vulnerable to loss, misplacement and constant dropping, said snot nosed designer thought it would be equally smart to have to CHARGE the damn things. I already have a wireless headset I rarely use because it needs constant charging. Around 10 years ago, the world witnessed a large proportion of its citizens walking around with a flashing piece of plastic stuck in their ears so they could talk and walk simultaneously. Where are THOSE brilliant pieces of junk now?

This will join the Newton, the Portable Mac and Power Mac as one of their epic misfires.

:confused1:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I am an Apple devotee. iPad, iPhone, Macbook Air, iMac, iPod...90% of the time, Apple nails it with advanced technology, ingenious and shrewd design, and future claiming innovation.

My son is an Apple fan, but it's not what I am used to. My next phone might be an IPhone.

Anonymous

I had an IPhone 5 when I was working. I have have a Galazy S7.

Bricktop

Galazy? That some kind of Chinese clone, $7 at local noodle mart?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Galazy? That some kind of Chinese clone, $7 at local noodle mart?

acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Galazy? That some kind of Chinese clone, $7 at local noodle mart?

:laugh:

JOE

I wanna get an apple 5s.

Anyone know how much they go for?

An older Mac Pro tower would be nice too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I wanna get an apple 5s.

Anyone know how much they go for?

An older Mac Pro tower would be nice too.

Are you interested in the IPhone 7Plus?

I know a shop in Calgary that would that have refurbished Mac Pro towers..

Have you looked online?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

acc_angry

Aren't they the ones that explode?

More bang for your buck?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

acc_angry

Aren't they the ones that explode?

More bang for your buck?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Apple sends jobs overseas and they are considered cool by leftist hypocrites. Suncor keeps mortgage paying jobs in Canada and they are greedy and hated. What the hell am I missing?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Apple sends jobs overseas and they are considered cool by leftist hypocrites. Suncor keeps mortgage paying jobs in Canada and they are greedy and hated. What the hell am I missing?

Suncor is necessary for human health, wealth and overall well being. Apple the gadget maker, not so much.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"Apple sends jobs overseas and they are considered cool by leftist hypocrites. Suncor keeps mortgage paying jobs in Canada and they are greedy and hated. What the hell am I missing?

I'm a leftist hypocrite???

:swoon:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

I'm a leftist hypocrite???

:swoon:

I did not mean you brother.