Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

ATTN: SCOUSE!

Started by Angry White Male, September 10, 2016, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I just want to let you know that Evs is completely full of shit in this post addressed to you:

http://i64.tinypic.com/21bm4xv.png">

This is what I get when I attempt to log into to a handle (sometimes the handle has been wiped altogether, and won't even log in at all):

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ahh94x.png">

I've stated in the past that I wouldn't trust Evs, nor Mimi.  They are both narcissistic liars, contrary to their overuse of fake smilies, and their completely obvious fake personas that they actually believe people buy.  Well, some may, but I don't.

If I register a new account, it will be quickly wiped when they find out it's me.  Pretty sad for them to do this, but what's more sad is that an Admin of a forum feels the need to lie.  Again, I am not surprised.

Angry White Male

It all started when that twat Mimi issued me a temp ban for spamming pics.  I did no such thing on that occasion.  I demanded that Evs check the logs, to clear my name.  Of course, since Mods are never wrong, even when they are flat-out liars as Mimi was, Evs goes into protection mode.  How dare a lying Mod be questioned?

My final nail in the coffin was when I stated that Oscar is heavily protected there, being permitted to shit and spam up every thread non-stop, while others would get warnings and bans for doing the same.

THAT'S what I did there.  No rules were ever broken.  I simply presented them with truths that they couldn't handle, and being narcissists, they are unable to compute these facts.  

So, permabanned!  Amazing Evs still tries to post claims otherwise.  Typical of the narcissistic female.  Oh well, she comes from a shit hole Eastern Block dump, so I'm not really surprised.

Angry White Male

And this brings up a broader issue also...  The role of gender.

When I posted on Snitz DV ages ago, the Mod team was made up of at least 50% males.  I never had an issue.

Now, we must look and see what has happened:  Mimi and Evs running the show here...  RW and Renee running the show here up until lately.  Fash being completely blind to anything that occurred here.

Herman I have no issues with.  I post within the rules, and he stays out of my face, which is exactly how it should be.

Women wonder why they hit the "glass ceiling."  I have some bad news for them...  The glass ceiling is there for a reason, more often than not.  You can call me a misogynist, or whatever you will, but I only form opinions based on what I actually see.

Bricktop

May I enquire as to why you think your experience is of any interest to us here?

Nobody here gives a flying fornication for your melodrama, here or there. If you hang around with dogs and get bitten, don't go crying all over the fucking place as if you're some kind of hard done by innocent victim.

Jesus wept...get a fucking life, or some rounds for that gauge of yours.

Angry White Male

I'm simply clarifying the misinformation given to a poster that also posts here, given to him by an Admin of another site that's closely related.

Mods and Admins are generally expected to conduct themselves at a slightly higher level...  A higher bar.

When Mods and Admins flat out lie to my fucking face, and to all other posters also, THAT I have an issue with, and I like to clarify my stance.

So you see, when I mentioned in the past here that I was permabanned from there, it makes me look bad when today, that Admin claims otherwise.  It makes me look like a liar.  And a liar I am not.

Angry White Male

So, "Oberon"...  if you have a problem with this clarification, stay the fuck out of threads that have nothing to do with you, were in no way directed towards you, and in no way asked for, or required, your input.

It's really quite that simple.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm simply clarifying the misinformation given to a poster that also posts here, given to him by an Admin of another site that's closely related.

Mods and Admins are generally expected to conduct themselves at a slightly higher level...  A higher bar.

When Mods and Admins flat out lie to my fucking face, and to all other posters also, THAT I have an issue with, and I like to clarify my stance.

So you see, when I mentioned in the past here that I was permabanned from there, it makes me look bad when today, that Admin claims otherwise.  It makes me look like a liar.  And a liar I am not.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES!

Find another house to haunt. RW isn't here and the rest of the staff would rather see you in an institution receiving daily shock treatments. That's the long and the short of it, geek.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I just want to let you know that Evs is completely full of shit in this post addressed to you:

http://i64.tinypic.com/21bm4xv.png">

This is what I get when I attempt to log into to a handle (sometimes the handle has been wiped altogether, and won't even log in at all):

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ahh94x.png">

I've stated in the past that I wouldn't trust Evs, nor Mimi.  They are both narcissistic liars, contrary to their overuse of fake smilies, and their completely obvious fake personas that they actually believe people buy.  Well, some may, but I don't.

If I register a new account, it will be quickly wiped when they find out it's me.  Pretty sad for them to do this, but what's more sad is that an Admin of a forum feels the need to lie.  Again, I am not surprised.

Blimey!!!  I'll be sure to ask her about that lol..... the fact she doesn't want you around while allowing that retarded panty pirate pointbreak to fire his anal leakage all over the place makes no sense.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm simply clarifying the misinformation given to a poster that also posts here, given to him by an Admin of another site that's closely related.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES!

Find another house to haunt. RW isn't here and the rest of the staff would rather see you in an institution receiving daily shock treatments. That's the long and the short of it, geek.

Fuck off you miserable geriatric old cunt, the younger people are talking here. Go polish your mobility scooter.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"May I enquire as to why you think your experience is of any interest to us here?

Nobody here gives a flying fornication for your melodrama, here or there. If you hang around with dogs and get bitten, don't go crying all over the fucking place as if you're some kind of hard done by innocent victim.

Jesus wept...get a fucking life, or some rounds for that gauge of yours.

BULLSEYE!!

Anonymous

Why on earth would anyone want to read/post on VF. It stopped being a good forum about four years ago. All that is left is old Vesna's dozen handles and baglickers like soon and deadfaggotmask. FUCK VF!!

Odinson

The forum is the same.

You just started a feud.

I think Evie established her mentality long ago so theres no suprise in that.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Le encanta revolver la olla.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JIdewq78yXA/TLlvgV9AgFI/AAAAAAAAMiE/-ZNAR-a55n4/s1600/idiot.gif">

Odinson

You aint spanish.

You are a jew who isnt Roberto no matter how much you tan.

Stop trying to communicate with that language.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview