Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:21:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey Wulf!

Started by Angry White Male, September 12, 2016, 03:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Got something to say to me?

Instead of following me around in threads, why don't you just get it off your chest?

Here is the opportunity for us to do just that!

Angry White Male

Wulf is a joke.  Always has been, and always will.

Mods and Admin seem to like him though.  However, they seem to like Oscar also.

It's time for a shake-up...

I want Wulf to state his issue with me.  Right here, and right now.  In THIS thread.

It's quite simple.

Bricktop

Oh, yeah...that will draw him out.

Good luck, bozo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Wulf is a joke.  Always has been, and always will.

Mods and Admin seem to like him though.  However, they seem to like Oscar also.

It's time for a shake-up...

I want Wulf to state his issue with me.  Right here, and right now.  In THIS thread.

It's quite simple.

He won't jump just because you tell him to.

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"Oh, yeah...that will draw him out.

Good luck, bozo.

Boy he's a whiney little boil and takes himself very seriously. :laugh3:

I'm hoping he won't accuse me of committing some kind of hellacious wrong against his impeachable character. I dont know if I could live with myself if he does. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

Good luck, bozo.

I'm hoping he won't accuse me of committing some kind of hellacious wrong against his impeachable character. I dont know if I could live with myself if he does. :laugh3:

He doesn't need ur help to find something to complain about.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good luck, bozo.

Well apparently he is insulted because I called him whiney and useless. I guess he expects everyone to just listen and sympathize with his tired and ridiculous tale of woe.

The guy seriously needs to get a life. He's been crying and complaining about how people are just plain fed up with his crap for years now.  He's a alcoholic mental case and how anyone could think that he is a worthwhile addition to a forum community is beyond anything resembling common sense.

But then again this seems to be the prevailing wisdom around here. The flood gates are open and this forum will be just like that other place in short order.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good luck, bozo.

Well apparently he is insulted because I called him a whiney and useless. I guess he expects everyone to just listen and sympathize with his tired and ridiculous tale of woe.

The guy seriously needs to get a life. He's been crying and complaining about how people are just plain fed up with his crap for years now.  He's a alcoholic mental case and how anyone could think that he is a worthwhile addition to a forum community is beyond anything resembling common sense.

But then again this seems to be the prevailing wisdom around here. The flood gates are open and this forum will be just like that other place in short order.

She told me her reasons, but we will see what transpires in the future. Patience is finite even if some people have more of it than others.

Aryan

Wulf you incontinent old bastard , does it make your old ass feel big talking down to some random whipper snappers online ?   ac_lmfao

I've encountered so many of you types on the net over the years, you're all the fucking same, talk a big game but have fuck all to back it up with.....   Mr Big SCARY INTERNET WARRIOR, how we all tremble at your very presence!    :roll:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"But then again this seems to be the prevailing wisdom around here. The flood gates are open and this forum will be just like that other place in short order.

This forum has always been like the other, Wulf.

You've posted your shit here, and there also, for many years.

There is no "floodgate" with me.

Is there a suggestion you would like to make, sofar as to content that would make you happy both here and there?

I'd like to hear it!

You know why I'd like to hear it?  Because you haven't EVER provided ANY content in the YEARS you have been posting...  And yet you STILL complain about content.

I'd like to hear your suggestions, Wulf.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"But then again this seems to be the prevailing wisdom around here. The flood gates are open and this forum will be just like that other place in short order.

This forum has always been like the other, Wulf.

You've posted your shit here, and there also, for many years.

There is no "floodgate" with me.

Is there a suggestion you would like to make, sofar as to content that would make you happy both here and there?

I'd like to hear it!

You know why I'd like to hear it?  Because you haven't EVER provided ANY content in the YEARS you have been posting...  And yet you STILL complain about content.

I'd like to hear your suggestions, Wulf.

ac_boring

Okay, you want content? Here it is, it's you. Let's discuss.....Got the stomach for it?

Here is a interpretive sampling of the nightly drivel that you provide in the name of worthy content.....

"Evs was unfair to me, I'm banned forever AGAIN. Fuck that bitch". Boo fucking hoo.  ]"MImi is a dried up cunt. She doesn't like me and I don't care."[/color] Boo fucking hoo, again.  ac_toofunny

"All the mods here are unfit, When I ruled the forum world (20 years ago) I did a superior job because I know what people want. All was great until that dried up cunt Mimi stuck her nose into things"... Truth is, you don't know dick. You only know what YOU want. ]"I'm obsessed with RW. In fact I'll leg hump any woman on this forum who will give me the time of day"[/color]   :nea:

"my ex-wife is a worthless bitch, unless I'm potted and feeling sorry for myself, then I beg her to come back"... Too bad she's the one that divorced you.  ]"All women want is money and kids. They are all f.at, tattooed and have stretched out cunts"[/color].... Now is it really the fault of decent women everywhere when they treat you like a case of diarrhea at a hot tub party? I don't think so. ac_toofunny

Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did but we can save it for another go round.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wulf you incontinent old bastard , does it make your old ass feel big talking down to some random whipper snappers online ?   ac_lmfao

I've encountered so many of you types on the net over the years, you're all the fucking same, talk a big game but have fuck all to back it up with.....   Mr Big SCARY INTERNET WARRIOR, how we all tremble at your very presence!    :roll:

Now there's a pot calling a kettle black, if ever there was one.

You have a mouth larger than the Thames, son. And no apparent credence which substantiates it.

I'm pretty sure that you'd be far more reticent in real life to spew your churlish garbage than you are in the safety of the internet.

Some people take faux-fascists far more seriously than they would like.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did but we can save it for another go round.

You missed much, but we will deal with that at another time...

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wulf you incontinent old bastard , does it make your old ass feel big talking down to some random whipper snappers online ?   ac_lmfao

You have a mouth larger than the Thames, son.

Hey I'm just being myself princess......    ac_hithere

I'm actually quite a friendly guy aslong as you don't cross me, that goes for both on and offline.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did but we can save it for another go round.

You missed much, but we will deal with that at another time...

No problem. Some time when you are sober would be best.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview