The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Do you find Uber skinny model attractive

Started by IRISH KAM, September 15, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I know when I was in certain parts of the world, women like Scarlett Johannson are considered fat. Other places, she is considered skinny.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Wulf"Without pics, the term "Uber Skinny" is up to individual interpretation.

Come on....step it up.

I posted Uber Skinny MODELS or did the word MODEL confuse ya feller .........

Again, the word skinny is highly subjective, model or not.

The term ' SKINNY ' isnt highly subjective ya Fool .

Skinny means SKINNY .........ur an idiot .

Ive even done a Copy N Pasta job for ya from a Dictionary .

(of a person or part of their body) unattractively thin.

"his skinny arms"

synonyms:   thin, scrawny, scraggy, bony, angular, raw-boned, hollow-cheeked, gaunt, as thin as a rake, skin-and-bones, stick-like, size-zero, emaciated, skeletal, pinched, undernourished, underfed;

You are obviously a one dimensional dimwit. Another dingle berry who has never been more than 10 kilometers from your mud hut. Everyone's taste is different and what you consider skinny may not be the same as some one else's idea of skinny.

Idiots like you flood the internetz with your ignorant shit. A definition gleaned from some online dictionary does not take into account personal perception, personal taste and cultural attitudes. It is simply a literal translation of the word. What makes the concept of human attraction so interesting is the varied preferences people have which are based solely of personal perception.

If you want to make this an engaging and meaningful discussion you have to entertain different perceptions and tastes, other wise simple "yes" or "no" answers will suffice...thread closed, shove it to the bottom of the pile.

You are a fucking moron, just like the rest of your ignorant bastard brood. As I've stated before; your kind are like Krytonite to intelligent conversation. You are literally an intellectual desert and about as useful as tits on a bull. The fact that you can only see things in a literal sense makes you uninteresting and as boring as a life insurance seminar. The only thing that even makes most normal people pay any attention to you is the morbid fascination in seeing how far yo can shove your head up your ass.

BTW, learn how to fucking post, FFS, you God damn backward, potato picking, leprechaun asshole.

Do NOT leave us again, Wolfie...at least not until Renee comes back.

:laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Wulf is a cunt.

a fucking cunty cunt cunt.

Wulf is alright.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"If I say he's a cunt

he's a cunt

I say he is alright, so fuck you.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Guys like chicks with an ass. Guys who like bone rack women probably like little boys too.

Lance Leftardashian

We mustn't judge people according to their weight or build. We must begin to treat everybody the same.
I care, you pay

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Wheres the pics Kam Kunt ?? Starving potato head Irish women I suppose.

LOL!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We mustn't judge people according to their weight or build. We must begin to treat everybody the same.

Lance, people are attracted to who they are attracted..

It's really none of your business and besides they are not going to stop liking who they like because it offends your sense of fair play.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"If I say he's a cunt

he's a cunt

I say he is alright, so fuck you.

Tharz way too many Internet Tough Guys 'round hea' on the Blue CaShoe.....

......That's fer sure!

GORDY GAMBINO

Go take that fucken head off hair of yours and go clean some fucken dunnies
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

@realAzhyaAryola

Yuck! Bones is all I see! If I were a guy, I'd like to roll around the bed with a nice curvaceous female and not get poked by her sharp protruding bones. Ugh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yuck! Bones is all I see! If I were a guy, I'd like to roll around the bed with a nice curvaceous female and not get poked by her sharp protruding bones. Ugh.

I am surprised any male finds that sickly look appealing..

I believe Mel Gibson said he likes girls that thin.