The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Do you find Uber skinny model attractive

Started by IRISH KAM, September 15, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Herman leaves me alone now, so he is not my concern.

Herm is a good guy and decent poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Wulf"Without pics, the term "Uber Skinny" is up to individual interpretation.

Come on....step it up.

I posted Uber Skinny MODELS or did the word MODEL confuse ya feller .........

Again, the word skinny is highly subjective, model or not.

What I consider a skinny model may not be what you consider a skinny model. I consider skinny to be the "waif" look or what is sometimes referred to as heroin sheik.

https://lauramountainbike.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/waif7.jpg">

Personally any woman that DOESN'T have that awful and abhorrent "thigh gap" is okay with me.

She looks so unhealthy.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Wulf"Without pics, the term "Uber Skinny" is up to individual interpretation.

Come on....step it up.

I posted Uber Skinny MODELS or did the word MODEL confuse ya feller .........

Again, the word skinny is highly subjective, model or not.

What I consider a skinny model may not be what you consider a skinny model. I consider skinny to be the "waif" look or what is sometimes referred to as heroin sheik.

https://lauramountainbike.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/waif7.jpg">

Personally any woman that DOESN'T have that awful and abhorrent "thigh gap" is okay with me.

She looks so unhealthy.

Ive seen fatter Ethiopians than todays , columbian - diet Models .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

I think they're disgusting.

I made a post today about an anorexic chick (at the super market) I saw today...and I've seen her around...she's so skinny its disgusting...she was rummaging thru the veggies trying to find the "best ones"...even inspecting the lettuce...like Cheesus Chist!  Like lettuce and water based veggies are really gonna help keep you healthy!

Anyhow, some people got mad at me saying it was not nice cause there are some people out there who can't gain weight and it insults them...I can agree with that, but it's not like the list is huge for these people....same goes for the ones who are over weight and cant lose weight....I mean seriously, if you see the same girl at the supermarket only buying lettuce and veggies all the time, she's obviously eating to be thin and doing nothing to help herself...and same could be said for over weight people who complain they can't lose weight, yet there they are at the grocery store buying chips, cookies and other fatty shit to eat...enough with excuses of "I can't gain weight cause all I eat is a half a head of lettuce a day"....or "I had 3 family size bags of chips a 2L of Coke and 5 big macs today (don't tell anyone) but I just can't seem to lose weight"...people are fucked in the head.

And these models for fashion runways....holy anorexic batman!  Like fuckin barf!  They need a beer and burger after party ffs...they look so disgusting...like where's the boobs???  6 feet + tall, no boobs, no ass, pencil thin legs that will snap if the wind blows...the fuck is that shit???  There needs to be a law for models and their bmi.

Being skinny and anorexic like that is lazy...not eating is lazy and its bad role models.  I do see skinny women around, but they have muscle tone and you can you tell they run, hike or work out...not just a bag of bones with flaccid skin..BARF!   WHy the hell anyone would want to look like that is beyond me!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You see that woman in that picture?

She never had kids.

I will NOT date a female that has kids.

I am in a position to dictate this...  Others here are probably not.

You still here bitching and complaining mafuckka?!

The chick in the picture is a girl, she's a child.  

I see you are still as lonely and drunk as ever.

Angry White Male

Berry, I was working the other day on Clarke.

I KNOW you live in one of those run-downs that I witnessed.

It was a terrible sight.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

It's not really by the Ocean, but I have a good feeling Berry lives in one of the places I was working around, based on her descriptions...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

I'll wave to her as I'm making money, and see her pushing a pram (just for you) in one hand, with empty cans in the other.

Honestly, I knew where she lived, but have never been in that area before.

GORDY GAMBINO

Not her fault. She did try but Chuggy didn't financially contribute. Berry worked and raised a kid I think she did well.

Cant even afford a haircut that's why her hair is down to her arse which incidentally is as cute as.

Not once did she ever ask me for money to move.

Don't feel sorry for her she don't need that what she needs is to follow proper instructions and to be put into line.

She needs to be drilled.

Hard.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Not her fault. She did try but Chuggy didn't financially contribute. Berry worked and raised a kid I think she did well.

Cant even afford a haircut that's why her hair is down to her arse which incidentally is as cute as.

Not once did she ever ask me for money to move.

Don't feel sorry for her she don't need that what she needs is to follow proper instructions and to be put into line.

She needs to be drilled.

Hard.

Berry Sweet has done very well.

GORDY GAMBINO

I was changing light globes in my house 9 years ago when we first posted to one another. I stirred her up and she fell for me big time on about my fifth post.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

I don't live anywhere near clarke...but its nice to see you day dream about me while you"re working...555

I don't need a man to support me and fashy-baby is right.