News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will HornyDung Finally Lose His Virginity In 2013 ?

Started by Gary Oak, February 12, 2013, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Will Hornung Finally Lose His Virginity in 2013?

Yes, he will get a pity root.
3 (16.7%)
No, he is unrootable and will die a virgin.
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 12, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

Gary Oak

Hornhung virgin still hs a chance to cast a dissenting vote on this poll :lol:

Gary Oak

What a coincidence ! hornhung Virgin finally signer up and all of a sudden there is one single dissenting vote :lol:

Harold Anderson

I voted yes in the poll. Green Hornet and I are going on a second date. He will lose his virginity soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harold Anderson"I voted yes in the poll. Green Hornet and I are going on a second date. He will lose his virginity soon.

Hello Mr Harold Anderson and welcome to our little forum.

:)

Gary Oak

It appears that Green Whorenut and Hornyhung Virgin have both cast their votes :lol:

Harold Anderson

Greenie is still a virgin. He was too nervous to go all the way last night.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harold Anderson"Greenie is still a virgin. He was too nervous to go all the way last night.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Harold Anderson is macho cool

What about Gary Oak?

Rambo Wong

Gary Oak is nothing but a racist twirlybrain fruitcake moron choking the chicken anti semitic anticatholic sinophobic crap'n drool liar spammer because that is the racist twirlybrain nutcase loser fruitcake moron choking th chicken anti semitic anticatholic sinophobic liar spammer Gary Oak who thinks AIDS is a manmade sidease and that 9/11 was an inside job.

Harold Anderson

I am sorry to report that Greenie is still a virgin. I thought the festive mood of yesterday's gay pride parade may help him relax. He'll need something harder than a Shirley Temple next time.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Harold Anderson"I am sorry to report that Greenie is still a virgin. I thought the festive mood of yesterday's gay pride parade may help him relax. He'll need something harder than a Shirley Temple next time.

Have you fucked green whorenut up the ass yet?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Harold Anderson"I am sorry to report that Greenie is still a virgin. I thought the festive mood of yesterday's gay pride parade may help him relax. He'll need something harder than a Shirley Temple next time.

Have you fucked green whorenut up the ass yet?

What a disgusting vulgar comment to make Gary Oak.

:shock:

Rambo Wong

Hornung is macho cool and will lose his virginity in  2014

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Hornung is macho cool and will lose his virginity in  2014

Give it a rest ramb ho. You couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a fist full of pardons.