Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

White Liberal Lefty Immigration

Started by Gary Oak, February 12, 2013, 02:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

What did horrible white people do to lead this poor oppressed victim of white evil people to pimp underage girls and assault them rape them exc.... it couldn't possibly be his fault that he did these things..I mean he isn't white you know. Horrible white people simply must have doen something to lead him to go astray. White people should all be ashamed of themselves for the evil things that they have caused this poor victim of horrible white people. We being progressive politically correct white people simply must take responsibility for what this victim of white tyrrany and oppression have done. ... and give him refugee status and every other white country should also be jumping over each other to allow him citizenship into their nations too...because white liberals care.

Canada struggles to deport foreign-born man who made most wanted list

By Steve Mertl

National Affairs Contributor

PostsWebsiteEmailBy Steve Mertl | Daily Brew – Sun, 10 Feb, 2013Email0

Print

Police photo of Walford Uriah SteerCanadians would like to think that serious foreign criminals are quickly shown the door once they've served their time here, or at least the process of expelling them is smooth and sure.

Meet Walford Uriah Steer, who Ottawa has been trying to deport back to his native Jamaica for a decade. But he is still here.

Steer, a 40-year-old career bad guy with 76 criminal convictions in Canada, is in custody in Toronto after being acquitted of his latest charge, pimping teenage prostitutes.

The Conservative government had Steer in mind when it introduced the Faster Removal of Foreign Criminals Act last year. The bill, which passed third reading in the Commons this week, would limit the avenues of appeal for convicted criminals to stay in Canada if they're sentenced to more than six months in jail and make it harder for those deemed a risk to Canada to enter the country in the first place.

[ Related: Deporting foreign criminals bill moves forward in House ]

Steer is in custody under an active deportation notice, the second such order against him. He was on the government's Most Wanted list of criminals considered a high deportation priority, the Toronto Star said.

Steer lost an appeal against his detention this week, deemed a danger to society and unlikely to show up for removal if he was freed, Anna Pape of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) told the Star.

He first came to Canada in 1993 as a 20-year-old, sponsored by his mother who already lived here. But he soon began racking up criminal charges and by 1999 he was stripped of his Canadian residency status and deported to Jamaica. Canada Border Services Agency had to charter a private plane for the trip after he made violent outbursts on the commercial flight, the Star said.

By 2000, Steer was back in Canada illegally but managed to obtain refugee status by arguing his life would be in danger if he returned to Jamaica.

Steer's lawyer, Guidy Mamann, said his rap sheet mostly involves shoplifting. But the Star noted it includes nine violence-related convictions and one for possessing a handgun, which he claimed he needed because of two attempts on his life in Jamaica.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenny deemed Steer represented a "present and future danger to the Canadian public," which outweighed any potential danger he faced back home.

But the IRB ordered Steer released while his removal was arranged, ruling the government hadn't proved the public would suffer "irreparable harm" if Steer was released. He was re-arrested in 2011 after being accused of turning out teens for prostitution.

He was acquitted last month of trying to pimp out a 16-year-old girl in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke, the Toronto Sun reported.

Mamann said Steer has been "quite demonized in the press" by the comments made by government officials.

"He is entitled to be presumed innocent despite his criminal record," Mamman told the Star, adding his last criminal conviction was in 2006. "He's been crime-free for seven years."

The case has received little attention in the Jamaican media, the Star noted, with reports mostly gleaned from Canadian outlets.

Odinson

These people blame everything on the whiteman and some loser whites have "white guilt".

Well, I´m a member of a nationalist party called "true finns" which holds over 20% of the votes.

They are gonna change this importation of criminals thing.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I think all fake Somali refugee claimants should be given a one-wayy ticket right back to Finland where they came from. :lol:

Fuck you too. ;)

Seriously, why can´t they stay in africa? Somalia was a somewhat civilized a while ago but the people fucked everything up. Now they want to bring their joy to others.

Gary Oak

It's white peoples fault if this man did anything wrong and white people who believe that a triad dragonhead is  responible for untold number of murders and girls forced into prostition so be ashamed of themselves. White people must not believe that anybody not white can do anything wrong and if they do it is white peoples fault for doing the evil the forced nonwhite people into being evil and we must give them all citizenship because white liberals care

Triad leader faces hearing

Case of Lai Tong Sang scandalized immigration system when gang leader was allowed in Canada

Dene Moore

The Canadian Press

Monday, February 04, 2013

Seventeen years after an alleged Asian organized crime boss was granted permanent resident status in Canada, despite being red-flagged for suspected criminal activities, authorities are trying to send him packing.

The case of Lai Tong Sang scandalized the federal immigration system when it was revealed that the man described by Macau police as the leader of the notorious Wo On Lok gang had been allowed into Canada.

Now Lai, his wife and their three children are scheduled for an admissability hearing later this month, where lawyers for Citizenship and Immigration Canada will argue that Lai lied about his membership in a criminal organization in order to gain entry into the country. Authorities allege his wife and children also misrepresented their immigration status.

Melissa Anderson, a spokeswomen for Citizenship and Immigration, confirmed hearings are scheduled over three days beginning Feb. 26 in Vancouver, but she could not comment on why it has taken so long for the case to make its way to a hearing.

According to reports at the time, Lai originally applied for immigration status to Canada in Hong Kong in 1994 but his application was not approved because of his suspected links to organized crime.

In March 1996, Lai reapplied in Hong Kong and then quickly withdrew his application. A couple of months later, he applied at the consulate in Los Angeles, where his application was approved without a background check or so much as a phone call to Hong Kong.

Lai and his family arrived in Vancouver on Oct. 20, 1996.

Various RCMP and U.S. law enforcement reports on Asian organized crime cite the Wo On Lok (or Shui Fong, Water Room gang) as a branch of the Hong Kong-based Wo group, a syndicate with worldwide reach in criminal activity ranging from money laundering to prostitution, the drug trade and human smuggling.

Lai, then 42, left Macau for Canada at a time when then Wo On Lok was embroiled in a war with the rival 14K gang, said reports in Macau media.

In July 1997, after news of his arrival made headlines in Canada, his luxury Vancouver area home was the target of a drive-by shooting.

No one was hurt but later that month, according to reports, immigration officials urged then-immigration minister Lucienne Robillard to declare Lai a danger to the Canadian public, revoke his resident status and deport him.

In September 1997, Robillard was called onto the carpet in Parliament over the Lai case.

"Can the minister tell the House how Lai Tong Sang, the Macao triad leader who received landed status in Canada, slipped through the stranglehold the minister has on organized crime?" asked Opposition MP John Reynolds, referring to an organized crime unit the minister had said was operating within the department.

Robillard cited the Privacy Act in refusing to discuss the specifics of the case, saying he had "not yet" been formally charged.

"Mr. Speaker, it is very clear that anyone who misrepresents his identity or his reasons for coming to Canada can be prosecuted by the Department of Citizenship and Immigration," Robillard responded.

© The Daily News (Nanaimo) 2013

Odinson

I could pose as a somalian and get where-ever I want. Plus I get pampered like a baby by the government. "oh you poor baby" and I would be like " :cry: ".

Gary Oak

Are you daring to say that white liberals smugly consider nonwhites so inferior that they can't even be expected to take resonsibility for their actions ? :o

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Are you daring to say that white liberals smugly consider nonwhites so inferior that they can't even be expected to take resonsibility for their actions ? :o

Well, yeah...

"you learned to wipe? Awww that is so adorable." "You have a job! Awwww that is so adorable".

I´m expected to be well educated, well mannered, strÅng, hunky hunk etc.

Immigrants do something right and they get a nobel prize.

They think that they are respected and masculine but infact they are treated like they are complete pussies.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Are you daring to say that white liberals smugly consider nonwhites so inferior that they can't even be expected to take resonsibility for their actions ? :o

Well, yeah...

"you learned to wipe? Awww that is so adorable." "You have a job! Awwww that is so adorable".

I´m expected to be well educated, well mannered, strÅng, hunky hunk etc.

Immigrants do something right and they get a nobel prize.

They think that they are respected and masculine but infact they are treated like they are complete pussies.

Yes, I agree with you Odie. White liberal racism is the most odious form of racism I have ever experienced. It's basically, 'ah Shen Li, you are doing very well, but we know what is best for you. We don't expect much of you. Whenever I see some pompous white leftist cocksucker talking like that I want to give em a kung fu kick to the chops.

Immigrants have some kind of cuteness-effect and we have "I will destroy you"-effect.

Odinson

"aaawwww poor little blackguy, here have a candy" "yummy says the blackguy" "there´s a good boy".

If that were me "Suck it up!".

If I´m injured it´s "walk it off!" "rub some dirt on it!"

It´s really quite hilarious.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson""aaawwww poor little blackguy, here have a candy" "yummy says the blackguy" "there´s a good boy".

If that were me "Suck it up!".

If I´m injured it´s "walk it off!" "rub some dirt on it!"

It´s really quite hilarious.

You're exaggerating, but I get your point though.

Don´t take it too literally. ;)

I don´t get any credit for anything because I´m expected to be a pack-leader, the back-bone of Finland like all males here.

Odinson

Edited. Not important. :)

Odinson

Edited

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
You're exaggerating, but I get your point though.

Don´t take it too literally. ;)

I don´t get any credit for anything because I´m expected to be a pack-leader, the back-bone of Finland like all males here.

Oh, I know Odie. It's all in good fun. :)

See me work? You kinky son of a bitch...  :lol: