The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Latest from Patts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 18, 2016, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I think the Japs are the best, most cultured, females to come out of the Asian nations...

Of course I prefer Whites, but if I had to go ethnic, a Jap would be my first choice.

Japs require the elite white man. I could get one easy, you not so much.

You should aim for a nigger from Harlem or Aussie abo. Start from there work ya way up.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Gordy, I just cannot settle for less than the best!

I have good looks and charm!  I'm a business man now!  On paper, my shit looks good!

I cannot settle for less than Jap.

GORDY GAMBINO

You are a bed pisser with an alco kit ,a coupla guns and live in a jail cell. You hate women and harass them. Try Haiti.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

That's just an on-line persona that I've managed to perfect.

In all reality I'm one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Yup!  The problem is, is that most of these forum users don't understand that.

I come online to anonymous forums to clown around a bit, not to sit at the roundtable discussing important business decisions 24/7.

Sadly, you joke around about smacking the wife when dinner is cold, and some take that as the gospel truth that you're a wifebeater!

Angry White Male

It's just a good example of how uptight most people naturally are.

They cannot differentiate between clownin', and serious debate.

Or they have such a limited, or non-existent, sense of humour that anything posted in jest is beyond their capabilities of acceptance.  Evs is a good example of such an individual, as are a couple of posters here also...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

They say the Germans have no sense of humour.  While that may be somewhat true, that Eastern Euro shithole that she crawled out of must take the lead in Zero-Humour hands down.

I've never seen such a humourless bitch.  I feel sorry for her husband.  He should leave her.

GORDY GAMBINO

She is non deserving of me posting there

fucken Yugo whore
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

No humour at all, and a completely fake personality also.  You can smell how fake she is from a mile away...

GORDY GAMBINO

I'd rather not smell her

bucket of prawns in the hot sun
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

No humour, or fake humour, is worse than the smelliest rotten Tuna!

At least with a rotten cunt, you can get nose plugs, like the swimmers wear.

Cannot do such a cheap fix with rotten personality...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yup!  The problem is, is that most of these forum users don't understand that.

I come online to anonymous forums to clown around a bit, not to sit at the roundtable discussing important business decisions 24/7.

Sadly, you joke around about smacking the wife when dinner is cold, and some take that as the gospel truth that you're a wifebeater!

I am not into trolling at all. It is a total waste of time in my opinion. It does not matter if it is a middle aged man from Melbourne pretending to be married woman with five kids, an unemployed guy from Vancouver pretending to be a six foot five and some days six foot six or seven electrician or engineer from Finland or a Chinese mother from Edmonton doing a poor job of pretending to be an angry drunk, they are all a waste of time to read.

I do not care about characters posters play on anonymous boards. I post here to discuss issues and share thoughts on the things that affect us all. I have a finite amount of time for the internet and I do not want to waste it.

GORDY GAMBINO

^ Pumpkin Head uses free library inet whata fucken skid...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview