The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Latest from Patts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 18, 2016, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"^ Pumpkin Head uses free library inet whata fucken skid...555

He works in financial services. Seoul's okay.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I do not care about characters posters play on anonymous boards. I post here to discuss issues and share thoughts on the things that affect us all. I have a finite amount of time for the internet and I do not want to waste it.

A pity you did not apply that doctrine when you had something to say about RW.

You didn't have any problems finding the time to abuse, insult and make false accusations.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I am not into trolling at all. It is a total waste of time in my opinion. It does not matter if it is a middle aged man from Melbourne pretending to be married woman with five kids, an unemployed guy from Vancouver pretending to be a six foot five and some days six foot six or seven electrician or engineer from Finland or a Chinese mother from Edmonton doing a poor job of pretending to be an angry drunk, they are all a waste of time to read.

I do not care about characters posters play on anonymous boards. I post here to discuss issues and share thoughts on the things that affect us all. I have a finite amount of time for the internet and I do not want to waste it.

I understand!

And this is why subforums are created, so that certain items can be discussed with seriousness.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW was ok in my book and youre tellen me some fucken g@@k had the audacity. Is that fucken right.

[size=200]A FUCKING NORTH KOREAN SPY. SEND THE CUNT RAIL FREIGHT TO AUSCHWITZ TOOT FUCKEN TOOT.[/size]
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Ol' Kim Il Dung here likes to run his mouth on RW, for reasons only he knows.

Doesn't seem so enthusiastic to pick on his own size, though.

Why do you think that is, Gambino?

GORDY GAMBINO

Cos we will smash the fuck outa him. Ex decorated cop and ex (well sort of ) crim that g@@k don't stand a chance.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Gee.

Ya think he's a coward?

Is that what you're saying?

GORDY GAMBINO

I didn't say that you did but ya know what youre right.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

So do I, he is a great bloke, I call him by his first name Arrr.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"^ Pumpkin Head uses free library inet whata fucken skid...555

lol, I have seen your blubber encased, wrinkly melon. The only thing with more excess cellulite is your gut.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Ol' Kim Il Dung here likes to run his mouth on RW, for reasons only he knows.

Doesn't seem so enthusiastic to pick on his own size, though.

Why do you think that is, Gambino?

I do not like RW, you do not like Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"RW was ok in my book and youre tellen me some fucken g@@k had the audacity. Is that fucken right.

[size=200]A FUCKING NORTH KOREAN SPY. SEND THE CUNT RAIL FREIGHT TO AUSCHWITZ TOOT FUCKEN TOOT.[/size]

I will say what I want fatso and if you do not like it you are free to fuck yourself with an electric cattle prod.

GORDY GAMBINO

You better watch that cheeky mouth of yours cunt
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview