News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Jason Bateman, in one of his first roles...

Started by Angry White Male, September 20, 2016, 04:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Not many here will know the shoot, but this is one of Bateman's first roles.

The 1950's Redhead I'd like to fuck hard, but that is beyond the scope of this post.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01io6Fr9k08

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not many here will know the shoot, but this is one of Bateman's first roles.

The 1950's Redhead I'd like to fuck hard, but that is beyond the scope of this post.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01io6Fr9k08
I liked some of his roles.

Anonymous

I forget the name of the sitcom he was in where he played the teenaged son of a single mom. He had an older sister in the show. The man who played Steve Rhodes from Married With Children was in it too.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Velvet"I forget the name of the sitcom he was in where he played the teenaged son of a single mom. He had an older sister in the show. The man who played Steve Rhodes from Married With Children was in it too.

I don't know you but I can tell youse is a woman cos ya yapped and told us fuck all.

Do you have kids ?

If you don't I can put you on a life changing mission.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Gordy, any female older than 18 that posts on forums has kids...  Trust me on this one.

Angry White Male

I like Jason Bateman for some reason.  He isn't particularly well skilled, but he seems down to Earth.

Kind of like David Hasselhoff, except without the extreme benders...

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Velvet"I forget the name of the sitcom he was in where he played the teenaged son of a single mom. He had an older sister in the show. The man who played Steve Rhodes from Married With Children was in it too.

I don't know you but I can tell youse is a woman cos ya yapped and told us fuck all.

Do you have kids ?

If you don't I can put you on a life changing mission.

Velvet's children are young adults.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE