Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

We're living in hard times, friends...

Started by Bricktop, September 20, 2016, 07:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Now that Brad and Angelina are in the Hollywood shit show spot light, Kim Kardashian will have to walk the streets nude for extra attention in staying relevant...

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Now that Brad and Angelina are in the Hollywood shit show spot light, Kim Kardashian will have to walk the streets nude for extra attention in staying relevant...

K k has a nice bubble butt.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Velvet"Can we please show some sympathy. Brangelina is no more. ac_crying

Yeah its in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

I'm guessing Velvet was being facetious.

GORDY GAMBINO

More like jealous cos she just found out I am married like cos she was chasing me all around here for a bit . As the new girls do. Can't blame em .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"More like jealous cos she just found out I am married like cos she was chasing me all around here for a bit . As the new girls do. Can't blame em .

I chased you at one time too GORDY, but you got married and broke my heart.

:sad:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Now that Brad and Angelina are in the Hollywood shit show spot light, Kim Kardashian will have to walk the streets nude for extra attention in staying relevant...

She looks stupid.  A fake ass is a lazy ass.  This is a real ass, and this is a real body from a real fitness chick:

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/549237263.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"More like jealous cos she just found out I am married like cos she was chasing me all around here for a bit . As the new girls do. Can't blame em .

You know I can have 3 wifs as per Thai customs.

Theres the main wif then the other 2 are called little wifs...little mia.

So your still in the running baby.

ac_dance
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

She looks stupid.  A fake ass is a lazy ass.  This is a real ass, and this is a real body from a real fitness chick:

I wish the Kardashian Klan would fuck off and remain fucked off.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"r r 10 / 10

Kim and her sisters are too fake for me.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

That is fine.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE