The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Muslim thinks she owns MY country.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 21, 2016, 05:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She deserves to be deported with the rest of her useless unemployed govt benefit receiving goat fucking family.

Kenya or Auschwitz she can toss the coin.

We are swamped with mussies who are trouble.

As an immigrant it offends the hell out me that people use our refugee policy as a backdoor into the country because they could not make it as a skilled immigrant. Refugee admission should not be a pathway to permanent residency and citizenship. They should have to apply for permanent residency just like everyone else.

Once a refugee claim is made it can take a long time to get them the hell out if their claim is rejected. That is such bullshit.

GORDY GAMBINO

We don't need em right now so they should be told to fuck off.

They mostly left their country went thru 6 others before getting here
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She deserves to be deported with the rest of her useless unemployed govt benefit receiving goat fucking family.

Kenya or Auschwitz she can toss the coin.

We are swamped with mussies who are trouble.

As an immigrant it offends the hell out me that people use our refugee policy as a backdoor into the country because they could not make it as a skilled immigrant. Refugee admission should not be a pathway to permanent residency and citizenship. They should have to apply for permanent residency just like everyone else.

Once a refugee claim is made it can take a long time to get them the hell out if their claim is rejected. That is such bullshit.

I thought the previous government made some changes to refugee resettlement.

GORDY GAMBINO

We stopped the boats.

Navy patrol and blow them out of the water.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Seriously if she ranted at me like that I would punch her fucken teeth in.

NO MORE MUSSIES. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT UNGRATEFUL TROUBLE.

You probably do not even know the half of it either brother. I lived in the Middle East for a long time. The UN should shift resources wasted on the fake war on climate change to eradicating the Islamic ideology off of the face of the earth.

Isn't that what the us and other countries have been doing since 911? Bombing the shit out of the Middle East? And what it gave us is Isis. We could kill millions more and one day a force worse than Isis will come along to replace it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Seriously if she ranted at me like that I would punch her fucken teeth in.

NO MORE MUSSIES. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT UNGRATEFUL TROUBLE.

You probably do not even know the half of it either brother. I lived in the Middle East for a long time. The UN should shift resources wasted on the fake war on climate change to eradicating the Islamic ideology off of the face of the earth.

Isn't that what the us and other countries have been doing since 911? Bombing the shit out of the Middle East? And what it gave us is Isis. We could kill millions more and one day a force worse than Isis will come along to replace it.

What the hell does Iraq, or Syria interventions have to do with eradicating Islam? I never said, eradicating ISIS which is the Western/UN strategy. The West and the UN still won't even admit Islam is a barbaric ideology, so they focus on some quasi-military organization they say does not represent Islam. Most of the fight against the poison of Islam will be fought within our own borders.

cc

QuoteMost of the fight against the poison of Islam will be fought within our own borders.

True. It is the teachings of the Kranny that drive devout / fundy islamics ... fundys who in turn run all of islam .. and especially when areas become dense in numbers

By allowing a society that lives by a supremacist ideology to enter our society we have set ourselves up for "local" problems.

With IS out of the way 2 things will continue

1. islamic fundyism is on the rise worldwide irrespective of IS and will continue to rise in various forms

2. now that we have it within our borders it will continue to grow here .. driven by fundy imams and mentors and internet

If anyone doubts where islamics stand I suggest check out the personal websites of your nice friends - and especially the arabic sections.

I did ... then I cried.

I did not want to believe how such "nice" people really felt about our society and about the supremacy of their own society - and especially about how their loyalty was to islam and islamic society worldwide and not to the country and society they live in.

Until our "leaders" recognize this the future is very dark as things will get a lot worse as we are seeing evolve rapidly in Europe and increasingly in N America as numbers grow

It isn't just terror, it's "special privileges" everywhere .. it's the changing of our society to suit theirs

No other group has asked us to change, while islam demands it. Europe is bending itself into a pretzel to accommodate and placate it and all that is doing is empowering islam to demand more. Simply put, it is because at its very heart / core , islam is supremacist .. .and its devout will keep pushing and demanding .. and its devout, while relatively low in numbers is always the "strong horse" that  runs the others who do nothing to stop them

Sorry folks, but it is what it is .. it is definitely NOT what we "wish it to be"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"
QuoteMost of the fight against the poison of Islam will be fought within our own borders.

True. It is the teachings of the Kranny that drive devout / fundy islamics ... fundys who in turn run all of islam .. and especially when areas become dense in numbers

By allowing a society that lives by a supremacist ideology to enter our society we have set ourselves up for "local" problems.

With IS out of the way 2 things will continue

1. islamic fundyism is on the rise worldwide irrespective of IS and will continue to rise in various forms

2. now that we have it within our borders it will continue to grow here .. driven by fundy imams and mentors and internet

If anyone doubts where islamics stand I suggest check out the personal websites of your nice friends - and especially the arabic sections.

I did ... then I cried.

I did not want to believe how such "nice" people really felt about our society and about the supremacy of their own society - and especially about how their loyalty was to islam and islamic society worldwide and not to the country and society they live in.

Until our "leaders" recognize this the future is very dark as things will get a lot worse as we are seeing evolve rapidly in Europe and increasingly in N America as numbers grow

It isn't just terror, it's "special privileges" everywhere .. it's the changing of our society to suit theirs

No other group has asked us to change, while islam demands it. Europe is bending itself into a pretzel to accommodate and placate it and all that is doing is empowering islam to demand more. Simply put, it is because at its very heart / core , islam is supremacist .. .and its devout will keep pushing and demanding .. and its devout, while relatively low in numbers is always the "strong horse" that  runs the others who do nothing to stop them

Sorry folks, but it is what it is .. it is definitely NOT what we "wish it to be"

Not a word wrong in this post. Joe is wrong, the West is not fighting Islam. We are surrendering to it.

Anonymous

The problem with Muslims is Islam. It is a vile, barbaric ideology founded by a bloodthirsty kiddie diddler. It is incompatible with Western or Eastern values. It will never assimilate. It will accept nothing less than our total capitulation or destruction.  If that ever happens we will have nobody to blame but ourselves. On second thought, I will blame Homo-ero.

GORDY GAMBINO

China hab big army for long time 2 mill but like joo do nutting sit there stick chop sticks up one another arses to arses

Bad cookies boi vely bad
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"China hab big army for long time 2 mill but like joo do nutting sit there stick chop sticks up one another arses to arses

Bad cookies boi vely bad

What the hell does China have to do with the West kissing Islam's arse?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I do not like China, but some people blame that country for everything wrong in the world today and now apparently it's terrorism.

Lance Leftardashian

The west must take responsibility for all the wrongs that they have done to lead minorities to extreme's such as terrorism.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The west must take responsibility for all the wrongs that they have done to lead minorities to extreme's such as terrorism.

You must shut the fuck up.