The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Muslim thinks she owns MY country.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 21, 2016, 05:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800252/Muslim-woman-shouts-man-wearing-Pauline-Hanson-shirt-Curtin-University-Perth.html#comments">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800252/Muslim-woman-shouts-man-wearing-Pauline-Hanson-shirt-Curtin-University-Perth.html#comments
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Seriously if she ranted at me like that I would punch her fucken teeth in.

NO MORE MUSSIES. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT UNGRATEFUL TROUBLE.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Seriously if she ranted at me like that I would punch her fucken teeth in.

You probably do not even know the half of it either brother. I lived in the Middle East for a long time. The UN should shift resources wasted on the fake war on climate change to eradicating the Islamic ideology off of the face of the earth.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Seriously if she ranted at me like that I would punch her fucken teeth in.

You probably do not even know the half of it either brother. I lived in the Middle East for a long time. The UN should shift resources wasted on the fake war on climate change to eradicating the Islamic ideology off of the face of the earth.

The UN is almost as big an apologist for Islam as Homo-ero.

GORDY GAMBINO

Throughout recorded history the world has been at peace for 5 % of the time.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Throughout recorded history the world has been at peace for 5 % of the time.

VF and TBC even less than that.

GORDY GAMBINO

Peace will occur here when all of my enemies pay war reparations ,in full, in cash or drugs to me. Then youse will have a glorious emperor that will rule perpetually over free settlers and immigrant bums.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Thiel

Quote from: "Herman"

Islam represents the biggest threat to Western civilization.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

I saw that video,  Gordo .. .wasn't sure to post it or not  ... you took care of it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

The terrorist is from Kenya a fucken refugee that we kindly accepted and now she is a cunt.

See how she gets on back home talken to man like they the mussies would long pig her and eat her.

Is left wing student rights says free education not current $ 100, 000 per degree.

Doing psychology degree.

Her and that blonde with the glasses are asking for it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The terrorist is from Kenya a fucken refugee that we kindly accepted and now she is a cunt.

See how she gets on back home talken to man like they the mussies would long pig her and eat her.

Is left wing student rights says free education not current $ 100, 000 per degree.

Doing psychology degree.

Her and that blonde with the glasses are asking for it.

ac_dunno

GORDY GAMBINO

She deserves to be deported with the rest of her useless unemployed govt benefit receiving goat fucking family.

Kenya or Auschwitz she can toss the coin.

We are swamped with mussies who are trouble.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She deserves to be deported with the rest of her useless unemployed govt benefit receiving goat fucking family.

Kenya or Auschwitz she can toss the coin.

We are swamped with mussies who are trouble.

As an immigrant it offends the hell out me that people use our refugee policy as a backdoor into the country because they could not make it as a skilled immigrant. Refugee admission should not be a pathway to permanent residency and citizenship. They should have to apply for permanent residency just like everyone else.

GORDY GAMBINO

I did application to Australia as a migrant ( even though born here ) and I got rejected !!!!

So I told em to go fuck themselves.

Refos are nothing but low class begging scum that are lazy charity cases.

They are trouble and I fail to see why we should accept them.

When I was younger Id go to Adelaide airport cos they sold piss after hours and on sundays so me and me mates would get rotten drunk and abuse all the incoming refos. Told em to fuck off back to where they come. Eventually we would get our piss cut off so we just go to another bar and carry on.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE