The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Right thats it I'm screwed right now..I NEED A DIVORCE

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 22, 2016, 12:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Youre not a cop are ya...oh no.

No, but she is the judge of this board. :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I thought she was an empereresses

I'm just a regular poster GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

She the fire breathing womenz to be obeyed loves my own a strip club joke.

Thrilled she is just got married and now hubby is a sleeze but honey I was always like that you know.

Im restless I need reap and ho so.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She the fire breathing womenz to be obeyed loves my own a strip club joke.

Thrilled she is just got married and now hubby is a sleeze but honey I was always like that you know.

Im restless I need reap and ho so.

I remember when you could write in English.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah but that went by the wayside cos everyone I know cant speak properly anyway.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Oh yes except you Sockys we know you speak eloquently to the judge using para phrases beyond the comprehension of a History Major just to baffle and bullshit the jury cos we all know youre on my fucken payroll and are payed to get me off, yet you allege fucking this and fucken that and to be honest it wasn't me standing there on the pavement with a shooter in me mit. Some other cunt.

So do some work will ya.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah but that went by the wayside cos everyone I know cant speak properly anyway.

I have worked in the upstream oilpatch for thirty years. If someone could speak good English before getting hired they would lose it by the time they make derrickhand.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-04/C3892200-D2EC-4FB9-84BD-732ED4A03B09_zpswtdhplfj.jpg.html">

I'd think about Columbia or Nicaragua if I were you. Gracis a Dios yo nada ustedes.  Hope they don't get tweeked at me for posting a photo of Lupe.

Odi won't be happy you posting pics of his wife without his permission

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-04/C3892200-D2EC-4FB9-84BD-732ED4A03B09_zpswtdhplfj.jpg.html">

I'd think about Columbia or Nicaragua if I were you. Gracis a Dios yo nada ustedes.  Hope they don't get tweeked at me for posting a photo of Lupe.

Odi won't be happy you posting pics of his wife without his permission

Odi doesn't have a woman or triplets. Everything he says about himself is pure bullshit.

Aryan

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he could be telling porkies I suppose, although people usually always tell the truth online right ?   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he could be telling porkies I suppose, although people usually always tell the truth online right ?   :laugh3:

You can believe what you want, but he is just as phony as Dinky Dianna. Two brothers in bullshit.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview