Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Right thats it I'm screwed right now..I NEED A DIVORCE

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 22, 2016, 12:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"agree

he don't post like a Finn

He's given three different heights. When he first showed up here he said he was a mining engineer. Then he changed it to electrician. He can't even keep his lies straight. He did admit once he's on the dole.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Oh yes except you Sockys we know you speak eloquently to the judge using para phrases beyond the comprehension of a History Major just to baffle and bullshit the jury cos we all know youre on my fucken payroll and are payed to get me off, yet you allege fucking this and fucken that and to be honest it wasn't me standing there on the pavement with a shooter in me mit. Some other cunt.

So do some work will ya.

Juries LOVE an eloquent and articulate witness. It gives the impression of sincerity and wisdom.

"Yes, your honour. That is the male person I observed on the footpath, in front of the lending institution, with a pistol in his right hand. I beseeched him to yield the weapon, but he indicated a firm resolve not to. I was left with no other contingency but to discharge my service revolver in his direction. Fortuitously for the offender, my aim was slightly awry and the projectiles struck him in the shoulder and leg, hence enabling his presence here today rather than attempting to convince his maker, rather than the erstwhile jury, that he is innocent."

GORDY GAMBINO

Jury finds defendant not guilty by unanimous decision and are all retiring now to the Airport for a wee bit of a holiday. Judge running late but should be here in a Comm car soon.

Defendant proved he was on the road not pavement which the learned verballer calls a footpath. So much for your hoity toity today.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Son, when I nicked them, they STAYED nicked. Six witnesses, swearing on a stack of bibles.

No contest.

GORDY GAMBINO

before cctv

impartial witnesses

they have always been a problem for the defence and 6 especially if they didn't know one another

yeah that's sewed up

can only do guilty try to claim mitigation

yet you can do my way get an adjournment and machine gun them witnesses on their way out which isn't an easy task when ya got the bracelets on
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

CCTV is a pain in the ass.

Now cops wear videos...how the fuck are they supposed to do their jobs properly?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-04/C3892200-D2EC-4FB9-84BD-732ED4A03B09_zpswtdhplfj.jpg.html">

I'd think about Columbia or Nicaragua if I were you. Gracis a Dios yo nada ustedes.  Hope they don't get tweeked at me for posting a photo of Lupe.

TWENTY DIAPERS / S.EMEN ( SEAMAJOR ) / ASSBLASTER ya fooling NO one with that pic .

First of all shes wearing Clothes .

Second shes at least 20 yrs OLDER than the type of pics ya into and post on the other place .

Vile Cunt .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah but that went by the wayside cos everyone I know cant speak properly anyway.

I have worked in the upstream oilpatch for thirty years. If someone could speak good English before getting hired they would lose it by the time they make derrickhand.

Working in the oil patch for too long must make a person quite stupid.

GORDY GAMBINO

Not as stupid as the chauffer that runs them around wherever they wanna go. Yo their yes sir, no sir kind of guy.

Yep while you driving nigger, these cunts doin lines off a ho's fucken arse. Fuck yeah.

Do you understand Joe do ya ??

Youse a fucken schmuck on wheels.  :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She the fire breathing womenz to be obeyed loves my own a strip club joke.

Thrilled she is just got married and now hubby is a sleeze but honey I was always like that you know.

Im restless I need reap and ho so.

If everything you've told us is true so far, why did you bother getting married? Why not get a monthly subscription? I think i read a guy who did that. He wasn't married. He just went around the world to various hotspots visited brothels and sampled the wares. I believe his website was called the whorist. Thewhotist.com but I believe he's dead. Still he reminded me a lot of u gambino. It's probably where you'll end up too

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Not as stupid as the chauffer that runs them around wherever they wanna go. Yo their yes sir, no sir kind of guy.

Yep while you driving nigger, these cunts doin lines off a ho's fucken arse. Fuck yeah.

Lol! Gorrdy gambino the whorist.

GORDY GAMBINO

Me end up dead ?? Well it might happen one day hey...whadda you Nostradamus you can look at someone and say , yeah mate one day you will be dead.

What amazing insight. No wonder you are too good for a drilling rig and drive someone elses limo. On 12 bucks an hour.

haw haw hehehehehe hahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Not as stupid as the chauffer that runs them around wherever they wanna go. Yo their yes sir, no sir kind of guy.

Lol! Gorrdy gambino the whorist.

Yeah man I had over 50 babes in Patts I even had em when I was seeing asal and when I told her she yelled that loud the speaker nearly blew up on my phone.  :001_tongue:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I wanna get a strip club aka whore fucken house and my new fucken wif wont fucken let me.

And I'm not fucken happy.

So I'm sayen niggers that I want a new wif and a divorce and those ho's here can submit their applications.

Got a few replys already .

Are you serious GORDY?

:ohmy:

Yes . Youre hired .You start on 20000 baht a month + lady drink 50 baht + bar fines 200 baths.

Uniform supplied.

Maybe you and Shin babe make pwenty money.

You cheapskate.

Sounds like your interested?  :confused1:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview