Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Freud

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2016, 02:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"WTF is that "555" crapola?

I was wondering the same fucking thing.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oberon"WTF is that "555" crapola?

I was wondering the same fucking thing.

Its some thai slang.. HaHaHa = 555

Gallium

Quote from: "Fashionista"He told me he would not be posting here because he was not able to be his female persona..

First of all, this is not true, I don't care what character anyone here plays..

But, I will not stand by while he spreads lies about RW..

I can understand he is a little upset she blew his cover after inviting him here, but it's not like anyone believed he was a woman anyway..

I hope RW returns sometime, but I am not sure she would if Freud keeps this nonsense up..

Should we keep Dinky Dianna around? Keep him confined to here or just let him continue to try and wreck our forum?

And blah blah blah....Fash, RW is a worthless cunt...move on!  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He told me he would not be posting here because he was not able to be his female persona..

I can understand he is a little upset she blew his cover after inviting him here, but it's not like anyone believed he was a woman anyway..

I hope RW returns sometime, but I am not sure she would if Freud keeps this nonsense up..

Should we keep Dinky Dianna around? Keep him confined to here or just let him continue to try and wreck our forum?

You are one pathetic little crybaby.

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"

Face to face...you would cry!  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Maybe odinson would cry and will cry on VF, but men you do not scare retard.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I'm amused that you all buy into this drama. Makes no dif to me what or who DD is. I think she's a good poster. Funny how Fashionista asks for guidance and certain types give it. Some of whom abuse the hell out of others and is always overlooked. Additionally DD is  not the intelligent type.

What's really funny in a head scratching kind of way is why the heck Fashionista keeps you aound,

Hey you never got back to me about those Realitors down here? Oh well back to the drawing board for another six years. Muy tanto amigo. DD for moderator. I'm trying to figure out why she keeps a sissy around like you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I'm amused that you all buy into this drama. Makes no dif to me what or who DD is. I think she's a good poster. Funny how Fashionista asks for guidance and certain types give it. Some of whom abuse the hell out of others and is always overlooked. Additionally DD is  not the intelligent type.

What's really funny in a head scratching kind of way is why the heck Fashionista keeps you aound,

Hey you never got back to me about those Realitors down here? Oh well back to the drawing board for another six years. Muy tanto amigo. DD for moderator. I'm trying to figure out why she keeps a sissy around like you?

Freud is only interested in wrecking forums as he has done for years..

You know where he hangs out if you miss him so much..

What I will never allow is you three butthurt whiners(Freud, Galli, and yourself) to use up all the mod's oxygen..

None of you contributes anything besides churlish complaining.

Aryan

Yeah with laughter, at the size of that chin of yours and your gay hair cut.

Anonymous

I don't care what anyone looks like(hint to odinson, stop telling us made up stories about your height), but Galli is one of the nastiest people that has ever posted here..

I can see why he is not welcome anywhere except VF.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't care what anyone looks like(hint to odinson, stop telling us made up stories about your height), but Galli is one of the nastiest people that has ever posted here..

Awww you just had to say that... You couldnt just leave it be.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't care what anyone looks like(hint to odinson, stop telling us made up stories about your height), but Galli is one of the nastiest people that has ever posted here..

You are the 0one who bores everyone to tears with your bullshit stories about your height. You don't even have the frickin stones to post a real picture of yourself.

Man, I would have fun kicking your bullshitting ass into the concrete.

Odinson

You are the 0one who bores everyone to tears with your bullshit stories about your height. You don't even have the frickin stones to post a real picture of yourself.

I posted a real picture of myself...

Its not like I posted a pic of Fabio and claimed it was me..

If you dont want me to post about my height.. Then dont start talking about it..

So simple..  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I posted a real picture of myself...

Its not like I posted a pic of Fabio and claimed it was me..

If you dont want me to post about my height.. Then dont start talking about it..

So simple..  ac_biggrin

Everything you have ever posted is pure bullshit including that picture of whoever that was. Now fuck off back to your loser forum, you little shit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview