Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Freud

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2016, 02:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

He told me he would not be posting here because he was not able to be his female persona..

First of all, this is not true, I don't care what character anyone here plays..

But, I will not stand by while he spreads lies about RW..

I can understand he is a little upset she blew his cover after inviting him here, but it's not like anyone believed he was a woman anyway..

I hope RW returns sometime, but I am not sure she would if Freud keeps this nonsense up..

Should we keep Dinky Dianna around? Keep him confined to here or just let him continue to try and wreck our forum?

cc

I know and have seen little of this Dinky person here  so will go by your judgement.

Especially noteworthy and suspicious as to motive:

He does not try to wreck "the other place" .. in fact fits in smoothly. So, if he is trying to wreck here, that is even more suspicious as to motive

While I have seen little of him here, if he is attacking our RW (who sadly is not even here at present)  and / or trying to harm this forum in any way  ....

Speaking for only myself -  it is a no brainer for me

lose  ANYONE whose  actions harm the forum

If you want me to porkboard him or anyone, my equipment is always on standby in my dungeon  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"I know and have seen little of this Dinky person here  so will go by your judgement.

Especially noteworthy and suspicious as to motive:

He does not try to wreck "the other place" .. in fact fits in smoothly. So, if he is trying to wreck here, that is even more suspicious as to motive

While I have seen little of him here, if he is attacking our RW and / or trying to harm this forum in any way  it is a no brainer .. lose him ... and lose  anyone who acts in a similar manner and harms the forum

He comes from Brawl Hall where wrecking posters tried to wreck other forums for fun..

We were down for a couple of days and he sent a message to RW saying it was a deliberate hack attempt..

In some ways, I wish Freud had've just kept his word and not returned here to post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
We were down for a couple of days and he sent a message to RW saying it was a deliberate hack attempt..

It is obvious that comment was made tongue in cheek.

I knew DD was a guy pretending to be a woman the minute I read his first post. I look at the content of the post and not the make believe character behind it. Unlike our other fake(odinson), DD has a brain and some interesting thoughts. He is the closest thing to a libertarian this forum has. I would like to have heard more of his ideas to the socio-economic challenges we in the West face. If it means we have to wade through a little bit of his creative imagination, so be it.

But, if he is only here to be another odinson, then do what you have to do with him.

cc

I agree Freud has some smarts .. almost seems brain is running too fast and things get lost in translation .... seems both intellectually sharp but wonky

Yes, a libertarian type view of things is valuable

Bottom line, is he "trying to wreck" .. .if so, lose him ... if not, that's a different matter

Funny, he and odi are cool on "the other place. That makes me suspicious of them  if destruction is the goal here ... what is behind that

For sure Feud talks about this place over there

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"I agree Freud has some smarts .. almost seems brain is running too fast and things get lost in translation .... seems both intellectually sharp but wonky

Yes, a libertarian type view of things is valuable

Bottom line, is he "trying to wreck" .. .if so, lose him ... if not, that's a different matter

Funny, he and odi are cool on "the other place. That makes me suspicious of them  if destruction is the goal here ... what is behind that

For sure Freud talks about this place over there

Freud and odinson are the biggest cross forum drama kings on that other board. They seek to stir the pot here, that is for certain. Nobody would care or even notice, if odinson was canned. DD, on the other hand, can actually contribute. But, he does have a hate for this board. If he cannot get past that, then management should do what they feel they have to do.

cc

I agree

If Fash thinks he will do deliberate harm, she should ax him

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"I agree

If Fash thinks he will do deliberate harm, she should ax him

One thing is for sure, oddstain needs to go. A gossiping little cocksucker that contributes sweet fuck all to two forums.

Twenty Dollars

I'm amused that you all buy into this drama. Makes no dif to me what or who DD is. I think she's a good poster. Funny how Fashionista asks for guidance and certain types give it. Some of whom abuse the hell out of others and is always overlooked. Additionally DD is  the intelligent type.

IRISH KAM

I read on E-FUKT that FREUD was DSM .........

Any Truth in this ......... :oeudC:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

deadskinmask

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I read on E-FUKT that FREUD was DSM .........

come on, man.... really? lol....

i post with her elsewhere and i think shes funny. she makes some odd threds that get ppl talking.... i dunno why her gender is such an issue. i'm just posting with her. not trying to date her or marry her.... if she turned out to actually be a guy, i'm not out anything since i've invested nothing.... i think she would contribute more here if yall wouldn't be more concerned about 'her parts'.... and carry on....

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I read on E-FUKT that FREUD was DSM .........

come on, man.... really? lol....

i post with her elsewhere and i think shes funny... i dunno why her gender is such an issue. i'm just posting with her. not trying to date her or marry her.... if she turned out to actually be a guy ............

So FREUD is Closet KOCH !!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I'm amused that you all buy into this drama. Makes no dif to me what or who DD is. I think she's a good poster. Funny how Fashionista asks for guidance and certain types give it. Some of whom abuse the hell out of others and is always overlooked. Additionally DD is  not the intelligent type.

What's really funny in a head scratching kind of way is why the heck Fashionista keeps you aound,

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I'm amused that you all buy into this drama. Makes no dif to me what or who DD is. I think she's a good poster. Funny how Fashionista asks for guidance and certain types give it. Some of whom abuse the hell out of others and is always overlooked. Additionally DD is  not the a$$umimg type.

What's really funny in a head scratching kind of way is why the heck Fashionista keeps you aound,

TWENTY DIAPERS cant say Shit about anyone .

TWENTY DIAPERS posted a Naked K***** Pic on EVs watch and she allowed it .

Even tho there was many complaints about it .

EVs did actually posts that BANS depend on who the Member is .

As soon as i pointed this out , she quickly deleted her post .

Cronyism runs Rampant over there .

cc

Quotei post with her elsewhere and i think shes funny.

I agree with that, but that misses the point here. If he (or anyone) is out to harm the forum .. THIS forum ... we don't need him HERE

I didn't see a lot but if Fash saw intent to harm I'm with her ... ditch the bitch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview