News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8341
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What Happened to the rest of the old YNC/BF Crowd?

Started by Aryan, September 24, 2016, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"Yep LOL Lawanda, the control freak library clerk, who lived in her grandma's basement.  

I remember near the fall of CJ I found a story on her "union bitch" site where she admitted she weighed 300 pounds. I linked to it in a few threads, it really pissed her off, and of course I got banned for it.  That was fun.

She is sensitive about her obesity.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"^ In other words, a fucking mental case like old Vesna.

The fucking cry baby got all fucked up in the head when NATO were bombing her fellow niggas so she has a multi personality which acts as a defence mechanism so she has all these alters.

She will always be a wog , dago whore.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^ In other words, a fucking mental case like old Vesna.

The fucking cry baby got all fucked up in the head when NATO were bombing her fellow niggas so she has a multi personality which acts as a defence mechanism so she has all these alters.

She will always be a wog , dago whore.

Everything I have read about that gal tells me she needs to be seeing a shrink and on some meds.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"(as kiebs just said) CJ was consumption junction, it created a forum in about 2003 till about 2008 (I think).  More than a few of us from here and that other site (don't know if I can say its name) were there.  After that I was at Banned Allstars which died about 2-3 years ago.  And later at bastard factory which died a year after I joined.

I guess I seem to be hooked on webforums.  Maybe I need to get a life :laugh:

Yes, you can say it here..

It's on that other board that one cannot say our name, which is a bit silly in my opinion,

A bit silly?? Old Vesna is a fucking mental case.

I'm starting to see what you and Mel have been talking about.  She threw her toys out of the pram earlier today because I slated her precious Communism.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"(as kiebs just said) CJ was consumption junction, it created a forum in about 2003 till about 2008 (I think).  More than a few of us from here and that other site (don't know if I can say its name) were there.  After that I was at Banned Allstars which died about 2-3 years ago.  And later at bastard factory which died a year after I joined.

It's on that other board that one cannot say our name, which is a bit silly in my opinion,

I'm starting to see what you and Mel have been talking about.  She threw her toys out of the pram earlier today because I slated her precious Communism.....

She has been losing her marbles for some time now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Evs takes her politics very, very seriously.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview