News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

What Happened to the rest of the old YNC/BF Crowd?

Started by Aryan, September 24, 2016, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I was just in the middle of typing a response to it  :shock:

Aryan

Fuck it, I'll re post it here........

Poido pep pops on memebee from time to time, posts some abuse and then fucks off again for another 3 months.  Fiddlin' ain't easy lol.  

Jak must have hung her keyboard up for good, and yeh blak's dead unfortunately......  

I'm told some of the old YNC crowd like Nero, Legion, Father Tickler 'you' etc are still on the ync but under different names, who knows though, I can't be bothered with the place these days. The combination of the shitty layout and salad dodger bodger are a huge turn off for me.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

You're getting a bit fucking holier than thou with your modding fella, just saying......

UncleDilf

Lol. I knew it. Kiefers the bitter social loser mod with god complex.

Guzzle your daddy's cum you virgin.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're getting a bit fucking holier than thou with your modding fella, just saying......

You may be right. If so I apologize. But regardless of where the thread is started I don't think that is the direction the owner wants things to go. If she tells me otherwise then you already have my apology.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're getting a bit fucking holier than thou with your modding fella, just saying......

You may be right. If so I apologize. But regardless of where the thread is started I don't think that is the direction the owner wants things to go. If she tells me otherwise then you already have my apology.

Ok no worries. This thread was just really meant to be a gathering and talking point for those of us from BF/YNC.

UncleDilf

Kiefers. You suck big time at being a mod, you whoreson.

There is a difference if someone promotes a forum or just talk about nostalgia, you shit eating left fascist.

You think you are god and close threads.

You show no respect you scum, and then you wonder why everybody hates you. You poo sniffer.

Aopologize? You??? Lol. You are the Machiavellian guy. You are weak in being a mod. Sad!

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Ok no worries. This thread was just really meant to be a gathering and talking point for those of us from BF/YNC.

In retrospect, I should have just changed the title to "I miss my old friends" or something along those lines. So apologies to Dilf as well. Change your title here and go to town.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

In retrospect, I should have just changed the title to "I miss my old friends" or something along those lines. So apologies to Dilf as well. Change your title here and go to town.

If you do so, I apologize also. If you reach a hand I will follow of course.

All good man

UncleDilf

Scouse. We have been bannededed in nearly all forums and gore boards. Lolololo.

Aryan

Yeah we've earned quite an infamous rep over the years mate haha, poor old souls like Gallium and dr pepper still have nightmares about us and receive weekly trauma counselling  :laugh:

UncleDilf

Trololololo.

Indeed mate. Time going so fast right, my friend?

We started when ?? 2007 or 2008? Or was it even 2006? 10 years of successful trolling ?

I know that salad tosser Bodger has nightmares. Lol.

And what happened to clutch sniffer Zykron?

Aryan

Lol fuck knows, zykorn the beta cuck faggot....... I bet he's a Bernie Sanders supporter.  

Do you still check on the Y ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview