News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What Happened to the rest of the old YNC/BF Crowd?

Started by Aryan, September 24, 2016, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

UncleDilf

Lol, fuck that cuckold zykron. Yeah he supports Hitlery!

I was trolling over there threee months ago. I was cool. As UncleDilf. After three days Bidger deleted all my posts and account with ip ban. Didn't do anything bad.

The whoreson is obese and bitter. No wonder. Have you seen Nikker Balkman videos at YouTube. ?

Aryan

The last time I visited the place was when I heard blak had died, so I made a new account and left a message of condolence in a thread.   The day after, the account had been banned, and I was IP banned lol....... fucking badger, that phat old fuck knows how to hold a grudge.  

Yeah saw the bman vids a while ago, has he made new ones?

UncleDilf

I have no clue. Bakkman was a fun Nikker.

Yeah bodger is a cruel man. You do something good and he do evil. A true whoreson to the core. Obese fat old cuck.

I would love to pee on his body  

What about our snitch and former buddy Mad hatter?

Aryan

Not heard from him in ages........... we need cricks back too, I think Deadskin said he saw him posting  on another board, not sure where, I'll have to ask him...........

UncleDilf

Cricks is done with us I guess.

He posted that he is taking a time off. Sad. I can't imagine why people stop posting here or elsewhere. Trolling is so much fun.  Ffs.

Aryan

I think he had similar issues as you on memebee, with threads and posts being deleted so he got pissed off and left..... I know Kam, grimm and others have had the same problems.

UncleDilf

I know man.

Evs and her board sucks big time. I invested so much fun and entertained value and then she deleted everything.

I am done with that cunt. No more Dilf over there. Lame.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Take it to VF. Don't want to hear about other forums here.

I know the owner really hates the cross forum bullshit. She even banned her friend Shen Li once for doing that. I don't know if remembering past forums falls under that category though.

UncleDilf

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

I know the owner really hates the cross forum bullshit. She even banned her friend Shen Li once for doing that. I don't know if remembering past forums falls under that category though.

After thinking about it I realized that having a thread about old friends shouldn't be a bad thing. Because really that is all it was. I over reacted. I'm human. Shit happens. LOL Not that any reputations precipitated the response..... :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"

After thinking about it I realized that having a thread about old friends shouldn't be a bad thing. Because really that is all it was. I over reacted. I'm human. Shit happens. LOL Not that any reputations precipitated the response..... :laugh:

You are the good cop compared to me brother. ac_drinks

IRISH KAM

The Y was good for the Craic and E - Banter when i joined 7 yrs ago .

Then Bodger started a Down low E - Affair with P.edo Peeps .

The P.edo protection was Shockin .

Any P.edo on the Y could get away with anyThAng , cos they were given Full p.edo protection .

P.edo protection Killed that site .

If ya wanna hear what i got a Ban for just ask .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

Since this could include others internet forum history....

What ever happened to Lee.....

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Welcome Yeah Right.

ac_hithere

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Since this could include others internet forum history....

What ever happened to Lee.....

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Welcome Yeah Right.

ac_hithere

What??

kiebers

Surprisingly there are at least 8 members, between here and 2 other forums, that I have been on the same forums with almost 18 years. If I counted alts it would go up in the 30's...LOL   Yeah Right and Lee were members in a lot of them.  Just curious. He was a douche.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview