Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

U2's Bono is a Frickin Idiot

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He gushes over Justine and heaps scorn on the working class people supporting Trump. What a stupid asshole.

Aryan

He's just a typical ivory tower leafy suburb dwelling liberal....  

Strip him of his shekels, and his politics would be very different.

IRISH KAM

Bone-on is a Dickhead .

Hes always ranting about Hungry N1ggers and big Buisness .

Yet hes now a Millionaire because of Big Business ( Record industry )

Why doesnt he give his Millions to feed Hungry N1ggers ,  instead of Ranting about it .

Bone-on and Bob Geldof are Bleeding Heart liberal  Shirt - lifters .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

We have our own share of dumbass celebrities. Neil Young and Pam Anderson are high on the list.

Anonymous

Bono is another short, ugly, dimwitted Irishman with a tiny penis. Just like every other male in that shit hole of a country.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "seoulbro"Bono is another short, ugly, dimwitted Irishman with a tiny penis. Just like every other male in that shit hole of a country.

South Korean or Chink ......ya still the same .....Ya Have a 3 Inch Dick .

I dont know where ya got this short Irish man from , but believe me , if u ever met me u would be in Awe .

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Bono is another short, ugly, dimwitted Irishman with a tiny penis. Just like every other male in that shit hole of a country.

South Korean or Chink ......ya still the same .....Ya Have a 3 Inch Dick .

I dont know where ya got this short Irish man from , but believe me , if u ever met me u would be in Awe .

I wouldn't expect an uneducated puny Irishman to know geography.

You must get a sore neck from looking up at every superior and much taller Korean man.

Why Are Irish Men so Short ?

http://www.cameldog.net/stoned-wasted/91918-why-irish-men-so-short.html">http://www.cameldog.net/stoned-wasted/9 ... short.html">http://www.cameldog.net/stoned-wasted/91918-why-irish-men-so-short.html

IRISH KAM

Yellow Fags are on average 4 FT 8 inches Tall ( Wikileaks )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Yellow Fags are on average 4 FT 8 inches Tall ( Wikileaks )

You know a lot about East Asian homosexuals. No surprise.  

So you you like your Korean men short do ya? I am not gay, but I thought short Irish gay bottoms did not care about height.

IRISH KAM

Check WIKILEAKS ...............The Proof about u Yellow Fags having 3 Inch Dicks is there .

Anonymous

IK,

You are the most unsuccessful troll I have ever seen. You are getting your ass handed to you by a fucking accountant. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

cc

Was that an accountant slur?

ac_smile

Stay tuned - I got a special thread coming
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"IK,

You are the most unsuccessful troll I have ever seen. You are getting your ass handed to you by a fucking accountant. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

I am not an accountant. I am a Registered Financial Planner.  ac_sothere

But, once in a while,  I like looking down metaphorically and literally at little Irish sans minds

Frood

I hope Bono gets rectal cancer and has to shit into an electrified acoustic guitar.
Blahhhhhh...

Twenty Dollars