Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Does Dilf have a brain?

Started by UncleDilf, September 25, 2016, 08:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDilf

There are many rumors that twenty diapers is an old senile fraggle who scats in his diapers in his high age. Even CNN reported that with hardliner Wolf BLITZER.

What are your views? Why is his sissy hole so weak, that he can't hold the SCAT??

GRISLY!!!

Discuss

Twenty Dollars

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"There are many rumors that twenty diapers is an old senile fraggle who scats in his diapers in his high age. Even CNN reported that with hardliner Wolf BLITZER.

What are your views? Why is his sissy hole so weak, that he can't hold the SCAT??

GRISLY!!!

Discuss

Is this a test of my resolve?  You will find it is not lacking. Go back to the warning and see if this is contained in it. Last chance. Next time you are gone.
QuoteLeave the scat and child molestation insults and/or pics out of posts
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

Is e banter not allowed here, Kiebers?

Next time you can fuck your mother you fatherfucker.

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Is e banter not allowed here, Kiebers?

Next time you can fuck your mother you fatherfucker.

E banter is allowed. That should be obvious to even you if you read anything else here. Now, the point is, you were warned. Had you not started this thread we would not be having this discussion. We don't want to view your scat obsession even from thread titles. Go find a fetish board somewhere else if that is your desire. There are far more intelligent ways to troll or take a jab at someone. Put in a little more effort.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

Okay. i got it.

No scat in title. So you never drop a pressie?? Are you not human?

Trolling?? You call me a troll? I don't need trolling. I am a warrior and crush sissy fags.

Where are the lines then?

Is it allowed to say shit, scat , pressie or do you ban me then?

I never posted pics of poo.

I really don't know what's your problem. I bet you are disgusted when you take a shit. Grew some balls. Scat is natural. No need to act like you do all the time. Just saying.

Twenty Dollars

Funny some people talk about sex, drugs, booze, sports, and a whole host of other things. Since I've been associated with this human septic tank, all he talks about it human feces, and Boy Bands. Seriously.this is how Dilf rolls.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Funny some people talk about sex, drugs, booze, sports, and a whole host of other things. Since I've been associated with this human septic tank, all he talks about it human feces, and Boy Bands. Seriously.this is how Dilf rolls.

TWENTY DIAPERS ya full of more Shite than the Idiot DILF .  ......

U have the cheek to post about how another member Rolls .

How about U Rollin here .  like ya do over There ?

Deep Web Pics / Beastiality Pics are a No No here yet , U Post em over there .........

EVs allows that Shit so long as ya E - Suck her off .

WHY dont ya ROLL HERE like ya do over there and post ya Deep Web / Beastiality Pics that GRANNIE EVs with her 70s FULL BUSH allows .

Only THEN can ya Chat Shite about how another member Rolls .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Funny some people talk about sex, drugs, booze, sports, and a whole host of other things. Since I've been associated with this human septic tank, all he talks about it human feces, and Boy Bands. Seriously.this is how Dilf rolls.

You call me a septic tank??

What are you talking about??

I talk about business, rich lifestyle and sometimes about going to toilet. What's wrong with that?? Don't you scat?? Never?

Your hypocrisy is strong you freak!

Eat a chunk of Kiefers pressie. Idiot!

And what's wrong about boy bands??? Ffs!

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/FC34F2C7-C8F1-478A-811B-27F9AF1F99D3_zps3w8iiocc.jpg.html">

Dilfs apartment

UncleDilf

Oh, you think that's funny?

Hahaha. Very funny, you idiot.

Please go away and take that pic off. You are disgusting

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/B09CF38B-0CCB-4783-B6E1-F724492E69DE_zps1udcq71y.jpg.html">

There ya go slim. Your all time  idol, and the poor kid who he chases around. One sick human septic tank. Holy shit?

Odinson

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/B09CF38B-0CCB-4783-B6E1-F724492E69DE_zps1udcq71y.jpg.html">

There ya go slim. Your all time  idol, and the poor kid who he chases around. One sick human septic tank. Holy shit?

Why do jews always look so deceptive?

Odinson

Jews always look like they suck your lifeforce to stay alive.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/B09CF38B-0CCB-4783-B6E1-F724492E69DE_zps1udcq71y.jpg.html">

Come up with better material. Who is that guy on the right? I guess a successful business man.

What is your problem and why you want to throw shit at me here. ?? Scum!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview