The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

If ya found a Dog Starving on the street would ya bring it Home and feed it

Started by IRISH KAM, September 27, 2016, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Actually I find Oirish Kahhm's vernacular gaelic inflections of the English language amusing. That's how they actually speak, don't it?

Kinda salty tongued, sorta butcherin the Queens English.

Gives it some life.

Quote from: "Oberon"Twas always said the Irish are the most illiterate of the English speaking nations.

There is no such word as "ya" in the English vocabulary. I believe the word you are striving for is "you".

The words "dog", "starving" and "home" are not proper nouns, and do not require capitalisation. They are fine as they are.

Because I am nice like that, I'm happy to offer my editorial services to you, whereby you may send your proposed submissions to me via PM and I will translate them into English.

However, be warned that I will also include editorial input as well...such as "why the fuck are you thread bombing the forum with your inane and stupid questions nobody gives a fuck about?"

There will be no charge. I consider it a public service.

cc

Quote butcherin the Queens English

I'm glad no one else is doing that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"I thought at first it read "If ya found a dog and you were starving would ya bring it home and feed on it".

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I thought at first it read "If ya found a dog and you were starving would ya bring it home and feed on it".

:001_rolleyes: