The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump

Started by Twenty Dollars, October 02, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

The lessor of two evils. Can anyone remember voting for someone you believed in? In my voting life, only twice. It was the same person running for different offices. Jerry Brown. For California Govornor, and when he ran against Bill Clinton in the Demo primaries. These two running, need to keep running far away.

Aryan

Hillary the 'lesser of two evils' ?   Maybe from the perception of a Mexi-Joo, but certainly not from any sane minded white person.  :oeudC:

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hillary the 'lesser of two evils' ?   Maybe from the perception of a Mexi-Joo, but certainly not from any sane minded white person.  :oeudC:

She looks like a sweet old woman but thats what Hansel and Gretel thought.

Romero

SCOUSE and Daisy May, what is it you like best about Trump?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hillary the 'lesser of two evils' ?   Maybe from the perception of a Mexi-Joo, but certainly not from any sane minded white person.  :oeudC:

Did ya finally get Mum bailed out?

Twenty Dollars

Hey did ya hear the Tape with Billy Bush? Huba. Huba CC

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I remember posting in a thread I or someone else started. Had to do with Trump bailing out of the Presidental race in The U.S. I believe he is getting closer to doing this. Continual immature negative tweeting. Losing his temper. Ignorant behavior. Trash talking. I still believe he could bail out and start to point the finger before the election is going to occur. Donald Trump is a major league loser.

The "Trump is not serious, he will drop out" theme is right out of the Joe handbook.

Lump he is moving closer and closer. After today, could be as soon as tomorrow. It's the medias fault.

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"SCOUSE and Daisy May, what is it you like best about Trump?

His views on immigration and willingness to stick two fingers up at Political Correctness and the globalist NWO cabal.

cc

I don't recall,  off hand,  liking ANYTHING about either of them

Desperately needing someone to save it after O taking the country to the brink of failure (if not possibly irreparably over that line).

At least, from what I have seen to date, clearly the country is now finished .. over .. kaput  .. cooked .. done
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

I wonder what will happen to Israel when America can no longer afford to subsidise it?  

Perhaps Canada will have to increase it's annual aid?  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Excuse me, what do you like best about Clinton? Is it the way she with help from the DNC rigged the Democratic primaries so nobody else could win? The thirty three thousand deleted emails?  How she refuses to reveal the details of her paid Wall Street speeches? The way she ran a pay to play state department? How about pennies on the dollar that actually go to aid at the Clinton Foundation?

Hillary is the most corrupt, dishonest person to ever be elected president. She will make Dick Nixon look like an honest man by comparison. Americans will have had enough in 2020 and vote her out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The lessor of two evils. Can anyone remember voting for someone you believed in? In my voting life, only twice. It was the same person running for different offices. Jerry Brown. For California Govornor, and when he ran against Bill Clinton in the Demo primaries. These two running, need to keep running far away.

True enough. And so you know, it's no better here. Only once in my life did I ever get behind a candidate who really checked all the boxes. I just don't get these partisan extremists like Romero who cannot bring themselves to admit their candidate should be tossed out and start the primaries all over again. Putting party ahead of country is crazy.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"

I don't recall,  off hand,  liking ANYTHING about either of them

Desperately needing someone to save it after O taking the country to the brink of failure (if not possibly irreparably over that line).

At least, from what I have seen to date, clearly the country is now finished .. over .. kaput  .. cooked .. done

Su cabasa es muy distancia arriba su Kulow. Es verdod. Lo siento.

What are the chances? Before tomorrow? I bet that corset he wears reeks of over weight stupid man?

Ha.... When your a Star.

Yeah Right

Trump at least says he is for a pause on Muslim immigration.  Hillary has already said she wants to be America's Merkel and promises to bring in a million Syrian refugees in by the end of one term (that does not include all of the other Muslim refugees from elsewhere she will let in as well).

I think there are other reasons to prefer trump (like Hillary being a criminal), but IMO that is the biggest.

Twenty Dollars

One more mindless observation. Related to tRumps fed. tax return, hacked Emails, Russian involvement? Makes me think that he is way beholden to the Russians for a boatload of reasons. Biggest might be Russian loans, in return for something? I believe his biggest reason not to reveal his fed taxes. Bet it would tell a wild tale. Wonder what the consequences are for crossing the Russian Mafia? Can't wait to find out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview