Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump

Started by Twenty Dollars, October 02, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

I remember posting in a thread I or someone else started. Had to do with Trump bailing out of the Presidental race in The U.S. I believe he is getting closer to doing this. Continual immature negative tweeting. Losing his temper. Ignorant behavior. Trash talking. I still believe he could bail out and start to point the finger before the election is going to occur. Donald Trump is a major league loser.

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I remember posting in a thread I or someone else started. Had to do with Trump bailing out of the Presidental race in The U.S. I believe he is getting closer to doing this. Continual immature negative tweeting. Losing his temper. Ignorant behavior. Trash talking. I still believe he could bail out and start to point the finger before the election is going to occur. Donald Trump is a major league loser.

The "Trump is not serious, he will drop out" theme is right out of the Joe handbook.

Odinson

Trump is dumb but he serves as a jolt to the political athmosphere.

Hilary Clinton.. She aint an option.

No more negro or white female president who get the asshole vote.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I remember posting in a thread I or someone else started. Had to do with Trump bailing out of the Presidental race in The U.S. I believe he is getting closer to doing this. Continual immature negative tweeting. Losing his temper. Ignorant behavior. Trash talking. I still believe he could bail out and start to point the finger before the election is going to occur. Donald Trump is a major league loser.

You're absolutely right TD. Every single time Trump gets momentum going, he deliberately does something to reverse it. He does not want the job of POTUS.

Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton will be the POTUS. She will likely be the most polarizing president the USA has ever had. It's such a slap in the face to democracy that Johnson could not be in the presidential debates and Weld in the only VP debate.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You're absolutely right TD. Every single time Trump gets momentum going, he deliberately does something to reverse it. He does not want the job of POTUS.

Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton will be the POTUS. She will likely be the most polarizing president the USA has ever had. It's such a slap in the face to democracy that Johnson could not be in the presidential debates and Weld in the only VP debate.

It's a bloody shit show. I live in a community of expats from all over the world. It's embarrassing to me related to the two fools running. It's unbelievable. Many ask, how is this possible? Merica  :confused1: The debate last night a joke. How can any fool deny the rights of a women to have an abortion, if she chooses.

Anonymous

I don't really care, but I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to participate..

Elizabeth May got half the vote that Gary Johnson is polling at now and she was in our leadership deabates..

The USA seems scared of a third option.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't really care, but I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to participate..

Elizabeth May got half the vote that Gary Johnson is polling at now and she was in our leadership deabates..

The USA seems scared of a third option.

It's true. People are discouraged from voting for the third or fourth candidate.

Thiel

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

It's a bloody shit show. I live in a community of expats from all over the world. It's embarrassing to me related to the two fools running. It's unbelievable. Many ask, how is this possible? Merica  :confused1: The debate last night a joke. How can any fool deny the rights of a women to have an abortion, if she chooses.

Trump doesn't really oppose abortion, even though he said so in an interview. He has always been pro choice. Both VP candidates, Pence and Kaine oppose abortion but both at the top of the ticket do not.

None of this matters though because the balance of the supreme court is changing. Roe v Wade will never be overturned.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Clinton and Trump are both despicable scum buckets, but they both chose running mates with little baggage.

Berry Sweet

Its pretty obvious this potus is rigged.  You have to be blind not to notice.  I felt Bernie had a lot of voters and was in favor for a lot of people.  They had to get rid of him somehow.  Big pay out is obvious.

Im not impressed with the presidential debate.  It was only Trump and Hillary.  There are others on the ballot and they too should have the chance to speak.

Im so glad I dont live the US, its such a gong show right now.  I wouldnt be surprised if they have a civil war or get bombed by another country.

kiebers

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its pretty obvious this potus is rigged.  You have to be blind not to notice.  I felt Bernie had a lot of voters and was in favor for a lot of people.  They had to get rid of him somehow.  Big pay out is obvious.

Im not impressed with the presidential debate.  It was only Trump and Hillary.  There are others on the ballot and they too should have the chance to speak.

Im so glad I dont live the US, its such a gong show right now.  I wouldnt be surprised if they have a civil war or get bombed by another country.

I don't know Berry. I don't think it will be called a civil war if something does happen. It will be more of a revolution because the government will start it. If someone were to bomb us, besides isolated terrorist attacks, it would galvanize the population and it would be hell to pay.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Trump should win and then teabag all the Romeros of america.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/C6DDD858-ADE7-48C1-8A1E-DF63019AC5A4_zps487wexku.jpg.html">

It's funny. Seems like the non gringos here and there support the moron?

cc

"Trumped" by the other side

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Trump-T-shirt-400x590.png">

And from heartland America, by a strong hard working meaningful buck

not from some lame "cheap" 4th world dump, by some obsession-driven wrinkled meaningless  beach bum

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

You're a Trump supporter, cc? You don't think he's a liar?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview