Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Whats youse addictions

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 04, 2016, 10:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/81BED429-D86A-4022-B77F-FCF7A720B3DB_zpsio7j6rvk.jpg.html">

Every day, until I croak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/81BED429-D86A-4022-B77F-FCF7A720B3DB_zpsio7j6rvk.jpg.html">

That looks like a lot of fun Twenty Dollars.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"If ya was any good at it ya wood do it all the time instead of doing manual labour shitty job that white man he no do same same yo fucked in the arse g/f she that fucking ugly white man and even nigger not go near her after the last anal prolapse.

Seoul doesn't do manual labour GORDY.

:laugh:

He will when he gets deported to a beaut gulag in North Korea.  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

1. KFC

2. Mommy's hand made spring rolls

3. complaining about our provincial and federal governments

4. Gangland Undercover

5. Forums, but not as much these days

Thiel

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/81BED429-D86A-4022-B77F-FCF7A720B3DB_zpsio7j6rvk.jpg.html">

ac_lovestruck
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

I am a collector and connoisseur of wines. It is my passion and addiction.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

I have no addictions. But if I did, I'd sell one of my many watches to feed it.

But, I can't be bothered being too busy playing video games. Although my skills aren't what they used to be. I think its because I've changed vodka brands, to avoid being tested when I take my sports car for a bit of a fang through the twisty hills roads. I have to drive fast to get home in time to watch "The Walking Dead" and "Doctor Who". I get irritable if I miss an episode, and drink more vodka until I can catch up.

But addictions? None. Nada. Niente. Rien.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yo hab Rowlex me hab cost 80 bucks

Spent the rest of me dough on hydros
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I have no addictions. But if I did, I'd sell one of my many watches to feed it.

But, I can't be bothered being too busy playing video games. Although my skills aren't what they used to be. I think its because I've changed vodka brands, to avoid being tested when I take my sports car for a bit of a fang through the twisty hills roads. I have to drive fast to get home in time to watch "The Walking Dead" and "Doctor Who". I get irritable if I miss an episode, and drink more vodka until I can catch up.

But addictions? None. Nada. Niente. Rien.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Thiel"I am a collector and connoisseur of wines. It is my passion and addiction.

I am acquainted with this worthy addiction. Not a bad way to go. God Bless Merry Edwards. Russian River valley, Sonoma Co.  :thumbup:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yo hab Rowlex me hab cost 80 bucks

Spent the rest of me dough on hydros

Good Morning.

A comment and a question. What's a hydro? That Paticular Rowly you speak of came from Japan. That is all.

GORDY GAMBINO

G'day

Hydroponic marijuana mate grown under lights

80 buck Rolex made China last 2 weeks
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-06/6CCFC1DC-6F0B-4833-92F0-CD5243E24F98_zpsw8bmylr4.jpg.html">

I bought this one in 1991 in Swiss land. Wore it for many years. Afraid to wear it here. Some Tico would hack my hand off for it.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"G'day

Hydroponic marijuana mate grown under lights

80 buck Rolex made China last 2 weeks

I bought a Rolex knockoff if Hong Kong in 2004. It was a beauty.