Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

And this weeks inet poster champion is..drumroll.....Priscilla

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 07, 2016, 01:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"We really do not need 20 cent's repeated dumb images ....

especially here on main page ...

and especially when they relate only to his childish mind and not to the topic

The nazi ain't a whole lot better

Ceec, you are right.

Scouse and TD, take it to RR.

GORDY GAMBINO

Even though the image shows ''Priscilla'' on the tshirt this is an obvious handle jacker it aint our Princess 1961 no no no it's Soulbro white woman  just playing a prank.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Even though the image shows ''Priscilla'' on the tshirt this is an obvious handle jacker it aint our Princess 1961 no no no it's Soulbro white woman  just playing a prank.

Why would anyone would pretend to be the mother of Shen Li? :crazy:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Even though the image shows ''Priscilla'' on the tshirt this is an obvious handle jacker it aint our Princess 1961 no no no it's Soulbro white woman  just playing a prank.

That's not what I'm saying you stupid fuck.  :rules:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

That's not what I'm saying you stupid fuck.  :rules:

And I do not give a fuck what stupid comments you make.

Anonymous

Mommy likes to partay.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Mommy likes to partay.

Yes ac_biggrin
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Mommy likes to partay.

That is good. :thumbup: