The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

And this weeks inet poster champion is..drumroll.....Priscilla

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 07, 2016, 01:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Congratulation on winning for your wonderful cooking articles that do not include rice or fucking papaya.

So you now lucky lucky new wif for me ,so yes you do fry out next week, then do fry in kitchen ,then I fry you in bedroom hunky dory babe.  :6:

Leave all 500 family member at home or deport them ,I don't give a fuck either way, but is ok for you bring Shin Li, she lubbly too mut and has ass to die for.

Maybe she be new wif and guard dog as well, she can handle Indian call centre worker who ling all time. Tell him to go fuck his mother.

Big 888 for you   ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Congratulation on winning for your wonderful cooking articles that do not include rice or fucking papaya.

So you now lucky lucky new wif for me ,so yes you do fry out next week, then do fry in kitchen ,then I fry you in bedroom hunky dory babe.  :6:

Leave all 500 family member at home or deport them ,I don't give a fuck either way, but is ok for you bring Shin Li, she lubbly too mut and has ass to die for.

Maybe she be new wif and guard dog as well, she can handle Indian call centre worker who ling all time. Tell him to go fuck his mother.

Priscilla is a very nice lady.

Twenty Dollars

Couldnt agree more. She can cook for me any time. Happy to clean up the mess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Couldnt agree more. She can cook for me any time. Happy to clean up the mess.

Priscilla is single....she may just accept your offer.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I'm sure she is a very lovely person.

She is and she loves living life to it's fullest.

cc

Go for it 20 colóns

I'm sure Shen would approve

ac_smile

Although if shen is visiting overnight, I'd suggest sleeping on your stomach just to be on the safe side
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Congratulation on winning for your wonderful cooking articles that do not include rice or fucking papaya.

Yes, she is. That surprises me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Go for it 20 colóns

ac_smile

Although if she is visiting overnight, I'd suggest sleeping on your stomach just to be on the safe side

That's why Mommy doesn't have a boyfriend. Pussy white guys are scared of me.  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, she is. That surprises me.

Why the fuck would that surprise ya? :sneaky2:

cc

I think that's a prejudging "like daughter like mother" thing  :wink:

unfair as it is

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"Go for it 20 colóns

ac_smile

Although if shen is visiting overnight, I'd suggest sleeping on your stomach just to be on the safe side

Colones.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"I think that's a prejudging "like daughter like mother" thing  :wink:

unfair as it is

I have a lot in common with my mother, but there are still differences..

Most obvious reason would be I spent my formative years in Canada and my mother spent hers in Taiwan..

That immigrant parent and child situation would apply to Shen Li and Priscilla too.

cc

True and I realize that Fash - was just taking a deserved fun poke @ Shen

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE