The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

And this weeks inet poster champion is..drumroll.....Priscilla

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 07, 2016, 01:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"True and I realize that Fash - was just taking a deserved fun poke @ Shen

Be carefu, I'm fucking delicate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I gave Shen a fun poke once   ac_toofunny

Did ya? I must have blinked and missed it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Couldnt agree more. She can cook for me any time. Happy to clean up the mess.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmzTpj8aNNyNjgrD3zs3y7a2LLlyJWklIF1qc7Fp3sxNPUMk4V">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Couldnt agree more. She can cook for me any time. Happy to clean up the mess.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmzTpj8aNNyNjgrD3zs3y7a2LLlyJWklIF1qc7Fp3sxNPUMk4V">

What is that?

Aryan

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-08/E8805124-206F-453A-B3D0-83B332BEA7B7_zpsgazwd2nx.jpg.html">

How many times a week pippi. You and mum are a pair.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Congratulation on winning for your wonderful cooking articles that do not include rice or fucking papaya.

So you now lucky lucky new wif for me ,so yes you do fry out next week, then do fry in kitchen ,then I fry you in bedroom hunky dory babe.  :6:

Leave all 500 family member at home or deport them ,I don't give a fuck either way, but is ok for you bring Shin Li, she lubbly too mut and has ass to die for.

Maybe she be new wif and guard dog as well, she can handle Indian call centre worker who ling all time. Tell him to go fuck his mother.

Big 888 for you   ac_lmfao

Hello GORDY GAMBINO. ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Congratulation on winning for your wonderful cooking articles that do not include rice or fucking papaya.

So you now lucky lucky new wif for me ,so yes you do fry out next week, then do fry in kitchen ,then I fry you in bedroom hunky dory babe.  :6:

Leave all 500 family member at home or deport them ,I don't give a fuck either way, but is ok for you bring Shin Li, she lubbly too mut and has ass to die for.

Maybe she be new wif and guard dog as well, she can handle Indian call centre worker who ling all time. Tell him to go fuck his mother.

Don't be too rude to Prissy. She's a good old gal.

cc

We really do not need 20 cent's repeated dumb images ....

especially here on main page ...

and especially when they relate only to his childish mind and not to the topic

The nazi ain't a whole lot better
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Hi babes

What ya cooking ?  ac_biggrin
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"

Hi babes

What ya cooking ?  ac_biggrin

The Canada Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I cook the turkey for family.

GORDY GAMBINO

Turkey yummy.

Cranberry sauce yummy.

Enjoy honey. Hope youse family appreciate you.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Turkey yummy.

Cranberry sauce yummy.

Enjoy honey. Hope youse family appreciate you.

They happy too. I too happy the weekend. Make the party time. :yahoo:

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"We really do not need 20 cent's repeated dumb images ....

Oh CC, I dont think I've ever encountered a more blatantly Jewish poster in all my years of posting online.  

Why dont you just come clean and embrace your kosher lineage?   ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"We really do not need 20 cent's repeated dumb images ....

Ceec, you are right.

Scouse and TD, take it to RR.