Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Clowns

Started by kiebers, October 05, 2016, 10:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Is there a clown scare in your area?

Definitely is in mine. Social media has promoted so much fear in this world it boggles the mind. I can only imagine how things are going to be between now and Halloween. Clown threats made to local schools. Kids making threats to gain attention, only to find themselves in trouble with the law. Idiots will line up getting clown costumes to scare people and having it filmed to post on youtube. Common sense has left the building...seemingly never to return.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

I think you'll find that the rest of the world isn't quite as paranoid and silly.

:jester:

kiebers

While I am not convinced of that, it's sad as fuck here for sure.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I read a headline and the first line of a story where a young woman made a false claim she was robbed at knifepoint by someone dressed up as a clown. Apparently she was late for her job at a fast food joint and didn't want to get into trouble.

kiebers

Kind of fits right in with the mentality. LOL

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"I read a headline and the first line of a story where a young woman made a false claim she was robbed at knifepoint by someone dressed up as a clown. Apparently she was late for her job at a fast food joint and didn't want to get into trouble.

"A funny thing happened to me on the way to work..." :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Kind of fits right in with the mentality. LOL

A perfect fit.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Oberon"I think you'll find that the rest of the world isn't quite as paranoid and silly.

He will find that.

America does a really good job of instilling paranoia in one another...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Oberon"I think you'll find that the rest of the world isn't quite as paranoid and silly.

He will find that.

America does a really good job of instilling paranoia in one another...

And in some ways not nearly enough. Like telling us that Islam is a religion of peace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I read a headline and the first line of a story where a young woman made a false claim she was robbed at knifepoint by someone dressed up as a clown. Apparently she was late for her job at a fast food joint and didn't want to get into trouble.

We can see who the real clown is.

Anonymous

I read another headline today about Stephen King. He is distressed about all this clown bullshit.

Bricktop

If attacked by a pack of clowns, go for the juggler!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"If attacked by a pack of clowns, go for the juggler!!!

ac_toofunny

priscilla1961

http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages/strange/clown2.jpg">
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!