Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Joos are paid Holocaust survival money just for surviving the war...they didn't have to be in camps.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

And you too...not for the first time will you feel the cracking explosive impact of a police baton.

cc

QuoteDid you know you'd be flat on your back counting the lights if you mouthed off like that IRL?

It's pretty clear he's an internet  mouth / asshole and afraid to  say a bloody peep of his drivel in public
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"And you too...not for the first time will you feel the cracking explosive impact of a police baton.

Now now you don't have to go all threatening nazi on me .

Just the facts on this joo issue no bullshit.

Hydrogen cyanide wasn't used in the alleged gas chambers....samples taken proved negative.

Typhus killed the joos not gas.

There are no holes on the concrete roof.

David Irving is the authoritive figure.

For the joos the war will never end as long as the greedy hand wringing hook nosed Hymies get money.

Im not saying they deserved what they got but they did start the war.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

The greatest criminal in WW 2  was that war mongerer Churchill.

History is written by the winners.

Poland wouldn't give Hitler the channel next to Prussia. Those fucken cunts got what they deserved.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Daisy May"http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/06/496938817/world-s-oldest-living-man-celebrates-his-bar-mitzvah-100-years-late?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=npr&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews">World's Oldest Man Celebrates His Bar Mitzvah 100 Years Late

As a young boy, Polish-born Yisrael Kristal looked forward to turning 13 when he could celebrate his bar mitzvah, the Jewish coming-of-age ritual. But that was 1916 and World War I crushed that hope. Little did he know that he would wait a century for that ceremony.

Did you know you'd be flat on your back counting the lights if you mouthed off like that IRL?

Ha ha are you sure?  And who would do that?   An old cuck like you?    ac_toofunny  

You types always hate to hear these kind of uncomfortable truths...

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"
QuoteDid you know you'd be flat on your back counting the lights if you mouthed off like that IRL?

It's pretty clear he's an internet  mouth / asshole and afraid to  say a bloody peep of his drivel in public

Jew off CC, why dont you finally own upto being a kike?  Its common knowledge now, so why do you insist on hiding it?   :confused1:    

I had to laugh when it emerged how you've always been wary of Mel because he's German......  what the hell were you worried about? The SS knocking your door down or something  ac_lmfao

GORDY GAMBINO

Mel Gibson is Aussie and to complicate things so is my old gas sniffer mate cc the kike.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

GORDY GAMBINO

oh the drunken truck driver I thought you meant the real one

ok Ace

He is a staunch SS kraut a fucken bed pissing square head.

cc is still an Aussie kike but had relatives who got dysentery or some shit while loafing around when a war was on. Didn't even pay the rent for the cabin.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

I wouldnt mind so much that she's a kike, her anti muslim rants are usually right, but her denial of it is fucking well annoying.  

She doesn't seem to realise that staunch muslim haters who also express a hatred of NS Germany are almost always Zionist Jews, and I can smell them a mile away...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wouldnt mind so much that she's a kike, her anti muslim rants are usually right, but her denial of it is fucking well annoying.  

She doesn't seem to realise that staunch muslim haters who also express a hatred of NS Germany are almost always Zionist Jews, and I can smell them a mile away...

NS Germany was a failed state. There is nothing about it's failures to like. And I am neither Jewish nor a Zionist.

cc

Actually I have learned so much from our resident pet nazi

Before I was blind - He opened my eyes and I can see clearly now  

You can no longer fool me - I now see that you are one of those notorious, despicable, sneaky  Korean JooOOoos

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell