Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Holocaust Hoax Exposed

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 08, 2016, 06:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Nazis talked about the death camps before the Nuremberg trials even started. Meticulously kept records were discovered before the Nuremberg trials even started.

Evidence of gas chambers? The gas chambers themselves. Some are still around. Along with the ovens, canisters of Zyklon B, the death records, photos, mass graves, witnesses...

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"Nazis talked about the death camps before the Nuremberg trials even started. Meticulously kept records were discovered before the Nuremberg trials even started.

Evidence of gas chambers? The gas chambers themselves. Some are still around. Along with the ovens, canisters of Zyklon B, the death records, photos, mass graves, witnesses...

The gas chambers around today were built after the war as tourist attractions...

As for Zyklon B , that was used to treat hair lice.

And where pray tell, in these meticulous records kept by the nazis, are the references to a 'final solution' or extermination of the Jews via murderous gas chambers?   :001_rolleyes:

Romero

"We shall regain our health only be eliminating the Jew."

Hitler talked about killing Jews often, as well as many other Nazi leaders.

The "Final Solution" (Endlösung), or "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" (Endlösung der Judenfrage) was formulated by Nazi leadership in January 1942 at the Wannsee Conference. The term itself was invented by the Nazis.

Pretty strange how you're arguing against the existence of the Holocaust when you yourself would love it if all Jews were dead.

cc

Conspiracy theorists accept only what suits their agenda

In all cases when there are 100 pieces of times as many pieces of evidence against their wishes as claims otherwise  ... guess which way they go .. common ... guess

That's how conspiracy heads work
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

When have I ever claimed that I want all Jews dead?  

And someone like CC preaching about how others only accept facts which suit them is priceless irony at its finest.    ac_toofunny

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-09/71C932B2-B2E9-47F0-B087-545DD18F2327_zpsyxdzp1zn.jpg.html">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"When have I ever claimed that I want all Jews dead?  

Jews are all but dead as a separate ethnic group in North America. They are being assimilated rapidly. Even in Israel, a Jewish identity is waning among some young Israelis.

cc

Astounding!! Miraculous!!! From reading this ....
Quote from: "Daisy May"Conspiracy theorists accept only what suits their agenda

In all cases when there are 100 pieces of times as many pieces of evidence against their wishes as claims otherwise  ... guess which way they go .. common ... guess

You got this ....
Quote from: "SCOUSE"When have I ever claimed that I want all Jews dead? ........  

Simply miraculous. Please explain to us sane people how you managed to get that I said "you want all Jews dead? " out of that or out of anything  ever said

On second thought, ... you cannot!!  .. just forget it. You are not on this planet

I guess that about wraps it up as to how wonky conspiracy minds work

Odinson

We have to be a little bit skittish about this..

The victors have made the enemy look like monsters and some evil goons to be killed.

Saving private Ryan... Steamboat willie german is a deceptive goon who kills the hero at the end.

Muricans cut down krauts like they were hay, in all the hollywood movies.. Peeps get brainwashed.

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"Astounding!! Miraculous!!! From reading this ....
Quote from: "Daisy May"Conspiracy theorists accept only what suits their agenda

You got this ....
Quote from: "SCOUSE"When have I ever claimed that I want all Jews dead? ........  

Simply miraculous. Please explain to us sane people how you managed to get that I said "you want all Jews dead? " out of that or out of anything  ever said

On second thought, ... you cannot!!  .. just forget it. You are not on this planet

I guess that about wraps it up as to how wonky conspiracy minds work

Calm yourself down there cc, that remark was in response to your new buddy Homero who said this...  :001_rolleyes:

Quote from: "Homero"  Pretty strange how you're arguing against the existence of the Holocaust when you yourself would love it if all Jews were dead.

You  really are losing your shit over all this aren't you? Kind of like that time Mel was in your area in his SS uniform.   :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Jews are all but dead as a separate ethnic group in North America. They are being assimilated rapidly. Even in Israel, a Jewish identity is waning among some young Israelis.

And yet they still manage to make up vastly disproportionate numbers in government, mainstream media, and other influential roles in society, in relation to their overall population size.

That's what wealth can do for a group of people, and of course this results in their agendas being pushed.

Romero

Don't be so politically correct! Go ahead and admit it!

cc

While us marked-as JooOOoos detest all things nazi .. myself especially

this recent  silly PC kick / shtick of yours toward extremely non PC people is lame and an embarrasses you in the eyes of others who are not  gameplayers, guy

kiebers

Quote from: "Daisy May"While us marked-as JooOOoos detest all things nazi .. myself especially

this recent  silly PC kick / shtick of yours toward extremely non PC people is lame and an embarrasses you in the eyes of others who are not  gameplayers, guy

One needs to truly know ones audience...Only time gives us that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And yet they still manage to make up vastly disproportionate numbers in government, mainstream media, and other influential roles in society, in relation to their overall population size.

That's what wealth can do for a group of people, and of course this results in their agendas being pushed.

Yes, lots of Caucasian liberals in media and pop culture. Some are Jews I suppose, but since they are all but assimilated who can tell. I hate Western liberal artists and actors. Alec Baldwin, Neil Young, John Oliver, Ben Affleck, Leonardo Dicaprio, and Bono for example. All rich, idiotic, windbags with an agenda.  Jewish you ask? Probably not, but I would not say definitely no either. Rohomo loves all of them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview